16

"I remember being a supernatural and most of my friends were also supernatural. I can't remember any names but I remember faces. I remember the grief and pain of how it was when my best friend was brutally murdered. I remember when I was almost ripped to pieces by a man, the night of formal in the middle of the lacrosse field until a boy came to my safety and risked his life for mine. the time I found out that I had voices in my head telling me that someone was about to die. the time I kissed the same boy that saved my life to stop his panic attack. I remember taking a trip to Mexico with my supernatural friends to go find one of our other friends that had been kidnapped. I also remember breaking multiple codes to find out who was to be killed on the dead pool. I also remember the same boy that saved my life, the one who had the biggest crush on me since the third grade busted through a door and came to rescue me from an evil doctor that had drilled a hole in the side of my head. I remember it clearly now, but I just can't remember the boys name. it's sounds familiar, like I've heard it here."

"the boys name was Stiles." Stiles' eyes started to tear as memories of his past started to flood into his brain. everyone was surprised but mostly shocked that the both of them came from around the same place. even Lydia was shocked as she was reminded of his name. and then Stiles continued,"we need to find Scott, Scott McCall. we've gotta leave this place. we have to find Scott." Lydia then blurted,"when the doors open tomorrow morning, we run to where the grievers come out each night. I have a plan."