a u t h o r ' s - n o t e

Hello everyone!

This is my new book, 'Bullying the Bullies,' a direct spin-off to Nerds. So first things first; lets differentiate between a spin-off and a sequel. To read a spin-off, you NEED NOT, read the first book. To read a sequel, you HAVE TO read the first book.

Hope that clears things up, and in simple words, you can read this book without reading any other book. For those of you wondering however, this takes place during the same time as Nerds.

Since this is as SPIN OFF there will be little to no references to Nerds. Alright?

Here comes the copyright statement.

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is completely coincidental.

Every part of this book is a work of the authors own imagination.

And another fun thing, that I always do in my books, is that I attach a gif to every chapter, that will mostly depict a particular scene in the chapter. So, the word [gif] will be written to the particular line that it depicts.

Lastly, hope you enjoy reading this book, and please do so with an open mind. For all of you, this is only fiction, but for me it is loosely based off of real incidents I have witnessed and experienced. If you have something not-so-nice to say, then don't even bother.

Alright then; happy reading!

- aspir