p o s t l u d e

|| BULLYING THE BULLIES ||

So, that's it! The book is over. I really hope you guys liked my third, serious book on Wattpad. Writing 'Bullying The Bullies', was such a lovely experience, and all of you have made it even better with your encouraging comments. Thank you, to every single person who read this, even if you were a silent reader.

Your support has helped me get this book ranked at #1 in action, and this means so much to me.

Now, I would just like to clear up a few things about the book.

- e p i g r a p h -

"Perennial loners - they're like the stray stars in the night sky."

- Antonie Lange. (adapted version)

Many of you might be wondering what significance the epigraph has, with the book, and why I chose to title the chapters with names of constellations.

See, Liam and Lyra - they have a lot in common. They're both hated by the popular people, they're both bullied, but most importantly, they're loners.

Lyra has seen so many people getting bullied, but the thing is, she was never inclined to help them because, 1] that's a lot of trouble, 2] no one helps her, and 3] they always have someone with them.

But that wasn't the case with Liam. He was a loner, and that sort of intrigued Lyra to help him, and to know his story.

And together, they helped each other.

- r e v e n g e -

You might have seen, with the last few chapters of 'Bullying The Bullies,' that revenge was never the solution. Understanding was always the solution. And if I could give you some advice, it would be to never take revenge, because as we saw with this story, revenge only gives you a fleeting sense of happiness. It's temporary, and causes more damage, than necessary.

|| MISCELLANEOUS ||

- a s k     a c c o u n t -

So if you're interested in spoilers from my books, to know more about myself, and if you just want to chat with me, my ask username is - CreativeCat17. Same as the one on Wattpad.

Here's the link - I've also attached it to the 'external link' tab.

- u p c o m i n g     b o o k s -

1] The Dragon Girl.

This is the story that I'm currently writing, and I'm halfway through it. I thought I'd take a break from the 'Nerds' universe, because, 1] its refreshing, and 2] I don't want to seem like a person who can only write within one universe.

'The Dragon Girl,' is a fantasy story and I enjoy writing it. It is, by far, one of my most planned works, and has such an intricate plot.

However, it won't be published on Wattpad, any time soon.

Recently, someone invited me to join their website, 'Digital Paper,' telling me that I could get paid for books that I post on there. And obviously, I was delighted, because this was almost like getting to be a published writer.

So I explored the site, and it seems pretty legit. However, they've only just started. So my plans for 'The Dragon Girl', is to finish it up and post it on there. This is obviously a trial and error method, as I haven't met anyone who's published on that site.

So, the book will be up on that site for about a month, maybe two, and I will look at the type of reception I'm getting. If it's good, I will leave it there, and I will tell you all the details.

2] Rosie.

And this is my next book on Wattpad, starting off a fresh new universe. It will be a short story, only seven chapters long, about how a girl lets go of a boy within a week. It's a very sweet story with a simple plot, and I will start writing it soon.

Obviously, there are other ones that will be coming, but these are the ones more soon to come.

- e x i s t i n g    b o o k s -

Nerds.

Thank you for the 40k reads, everyone! However, I'm going to unpublish Nerds, because, well - it needs a ton of editing. And if I'm going to have a book up on my profile, I want the best version of it, available to you.

So if you want to re-read, or just look up some parts, go ahead. It will be unpublished within a week.

And, that's about it, everyone!

- aspir.