Aquarius (f) x Scorpio (m) Betrayed By My BFF

Aquarius's pov

How could she do this to me? How could he do this to me? Betrayed by the two people I trusted most!
Flashback
  I was walking out of school to go meet up with my best friend Capricorn and my boyfriend Scorpio. I spotted them talking underneath the oak tree we always met up by. I stopped in my tracks when I heard what they were saying.
  "Yeah." Cap said "I'll come over to your place around 5 okay?"
  "Sounds like a plan." Scorpio smiled "But are you sure Aqua won't find out?"
  "Yeah I'm positive." She said "Okay I got to go I'll see you tonight."
  When I heard that tears started to fill my eyes and I ran home crying.
End of flashback
  So I'm in my room now crying my heart out. I wanted to scream I wanted to throw things across the room. I wanted to just cry my heart out tell I died of sadness.
  I heard my phone ring I looked at it to see I had a text from Capricorn.
  Cappy😊: Hey Aqua!
  Me: Do you need something? 😒
  Cappy😊: You okay?
  Me: Yeah.. I'm just fine!
  Cappy😊: Did something happen? Are you hurt? 🙎🏼
  Me: Maybe I am maybe I'm not. It's not like you care..
  Cappy😊: Okay something is really wrong!! What happened???
  Me: I gtg Bye..
  Cappy😊: wait Aqua! Tell me what's wrong!
  Me: You should know! You're the reason I'm MAD!!!
  I turned off my phone and curled up in a ball and just sat on my bed thinking. Was I just not good enough? Was I just to weird for him to handle? Am I just a freak?
  These were the only things I could think of for why he would cheat on me and with my best friend!! Gosh I hate my life sometimes.
An hour later I turned on my phone and saw a few missed calls and messages from Cap and Scorpio
Scorp😍: Will you answer your damn phone Aqua! We need to talk now over a misunderstanding now!!
Me: Huh..? Misunderstanding??
Scorp😍: Yes!! Now be at my house in 5! We really need to talk face to face.
Me: Okay.. I'll see you in a few minutes...
Scorp😍: Good I'll see you soon
Why am I doing this? What misunderstanding? I'll guess I'll find out in a few minutes.
I got in my car and started to drive. I pulled up at Scorpios house a few minutes later. I knocked on the door and know one answered. Strange his car is here.
I opened the door and was consumed in darkness. As I turned on the light all my friends jumped out yelling 'surprise'! I looked around to see balloons and streamers in my favorite colors. A sign the said Happy 17 on it and a giant cake.
I froze. I was so busy that and depressed that I forgot it was my birthday. I saw Capricorn and Scorpio walking over to me.
"I'm so sorry!" I cried hugging them both "I thought you were cheating on me!"
"Aqua!" Cap almost yelled "I would never hurt you like that and Scorpio wouldn't either!!"
"I just overreacted." I muttered "I heard what you two were talking about and I let my mind wander."
"It's okay Aqua." Scorpio said as he kissed my head "And she's right I'd never do that too you."
"We just wanted to throw you a surprise party." Said Cap "Since your parents are both out of town."
"Thanks guys." I said "Thanks everyone for doing this for me!!"
The party was so much fun. We danced ate cake and just hung out.
"Thanks Cappy!" I said hugging my best friend "You're the best."
"No prop Aqua." She said hugging me back "Happy Birthday!"
I soon as I left Cap's arms I was pulled into Scorpio's chest. He tipped my chin and kissed me. I melted into the kiss.
"I love you." He muttered in my hair
"I love you too." I said in his chest "Thank you for the party!"
"Anything for you." He smirked "Happy birthday love."
I kissed him once more and we started to dance and just enjoy the party!