Taurus (f) x Leo (m) x Sagittarius (f) x Capricorn (m)

Love Triangle
Taurus's pov

Love is such a confusing thing. But it's really confusing when you're stuck in the middle of a love triangle here's how it goes. I like Leo, who likes Sagittarius, who likes Capricorn, who likes me.
So Leo is mad at Capricorn for liking Sagittarius, who is mad at me for Capricorn liking me, and Capricorn is mad at Leo because I like him, and as for me I'm not sure if I am mad at anyone.
I ran over to my friend Aqua and her boyfriend Scorpio durning break to get their opinions on this.
"So let me get this straight." Aquarius said "You like Leo, who likes Sagg, who likes Cap, who likes you?"
"Yup." I said "So what should I do, they are all mad at each other because of this."
"I have an idea." She said "But we're going to need help from our two love experts."
She grabbed my hand and Scorpios and ran down the hallway to find the match makers of our school aka Gemini and his girlfriend Virgo.
We explained my problem to the couple and both there faces lit up.
"First things first." Said Virgo "You're going to have to get Cap to realize he likes Sagg not you. Then you confess to Leo."
"Ok but how?" I asked "Sagg hates me at the moment"
"Easy." Aqua smirked "Capricorn is my best friend and I happen to know that he has a crush not only on you but also one on Sagg."
"And why didn't you tell me that sooner Aqua?" I asked
"I guess I forgot about it." She said grabbing my arm "Come on let's go tell Cap that Sagg likes him. I swear that boy is so dense sometimes."
We were running around school looking for Cap when a locker door opened and hit me in the face. Everything faded to black.
I woke up to voices.
"Aqua I should of been the on to carry her not Leo!" I heard a male voice say "I like her it's no fare."
"What are you five?" Aqua said "It's better he carried her anyways."
"Why?" Said another male voice
"Because she likes you Leo." She said "And Cap I know you like Sagg so stop being a baby and ask her out. Is all this fighting really necessary? I know you like her and Sagg likes you back and Leo don't even pretend you don't like Taurus because I know you do to. So stop all this pointless fighting and ask the damn girls out will yay?"
I slowly opened my eyes to see everyone staring at Aqua wide eyed. Scorpio noticed I was up and grabbed Aqua's arm and shooed everyone but Leo out of the room.
  "So." I muttered
  "You heard that all huh?" Leo asked I nodded "Aqua wasn't wrong you know? I do have a crush on you so I thought liking Sagg would make you jealous."
  "To be honest it did." I said grabbing his hand "I'm just glad to know you like me."
  He leaned down to kiss me when the door shot open.
  "Guess what Taurus!" Sagg yelled running into the room "Cap asked me ou-"
  Then she noticed Leo's face close to mine and walked out of the room quickly shutting the door. Leo chuckled before he kissed me on the lips.
  I'm so happy now know one is fighting and everyone is happy now.