Libra (f) x Taurus (m) Fix What Has Been Broken

Libra's pov

A heart can only take so much rejection, breakups, and lies before it shatters. My heart was close to its breaking point.
  I was in a depressed mood today it's been a week since my boyfriend had dumped me to date this senior at our school. I see them walking around laughing and holding hands it hurts a lot to see that.
  I had tears streaming down my face, I just needed to get out of here. I started running to the school exit not paying attention to anyone when I ran into someone.
  I looked up my eyes puffy and red and tears streaming down my face to see my friend Taurus. I didn't want him to see me like this so I tried to run around him but he hooked his arm around my waist stopping me.
  "Libra!" He said in shock wiping some tears from my face "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"
  "You didn't here?" I asked not looking at him, he didn't say a word do I guess he didn't "I was dumped a week ago."
"Hey shh." He muttered hugging me close "Everything will be fine that guys is an ass for not seeing how great you are."
"If love is suppose to make people happy why are so many people heartbroken." I cried "And if we know that feeling why do we keep trying to find love after being broken?"
"Because." Taurus said holding my chin "You just have to wait for that one person to but you back together again."
Before I could respond his lips touched my soft ones. I was shocked for a moment but kissed his lips back.
"And I want to be the one who puts you back together again." He muttered in my hair, I nodded my head "Good because I hate seeing you cry Libra."
He kissed me once more and I felt my heart melt in pure happiness.