Aquarius (f) x Gemini (m) Welcome To Hell Part 2

Aquarius's pov

It had been a few months since I saved my sister and I haven't been feeling myself. I was closing my self off more and crying.
"You miss him." Pisces said one night over dinner, I looked at her confused "You miss Gemini don't you?"
"Yeah.." I muttered playing around with my food "Even if I only knew him for a day he made me really happy. But there's no way to see him again. So what's the point.."
"Aqua!! You can't just give up!" She yelled "I can't believe the girl who went to hell to save her sister is giving up on finding a boy!"
I just sighed and headed to my room. I opened my door and froze in shock. Sitting on my bed reading a book was Gemini.
"Gem?.." I muttered "GEMINI!"
I ran into his arms hugging him tight. I buried my face in his chest crying. I had missed him so much.
"I told you we would meet again." He said petting my head "Now why have you been so sad and down? I felt like something was wrong so I came to see you."
"I-I.."I stuttered, should I tell him? Why not. "Cause I missed you! I've been feeling empty since I left!"
"Aquarius." Gemini spoke "Do you have feelings for me?"
I nodded my head before looking away trying to hide my blush. He chuckled and turned me to face him before kissing my lips.
"I have an idea." He smirked "Follow me."
I nodded and got up. He grabbed my hand and I followed him downstairs to where my sister was.
"Pisces right?" He asked she nodded "I was wondering if the three of us could make a deal. I want to turn Aqua here into a demon so she can live with me and whenever she wants she can come visit you."
"That seems fair." She smiled "I just want my sister happy and if you make her smile I'm fine with it."
"So Aquarius." Gemini said turning to me "Do we have a deal?"
  I nodded my head before jumping into his arms. He chuckled kissing my head. I was happy.