Aquarius (f) x Sagittarius (m) Running to You

Aquarius's pov

Rain was cold, I shivered not having a jacket on as my hair and skin became soaked.
I was trying to run to my boyfriends house Sagittarius after my parents got in another Awful fight, but it started to rain so much that I couldn't see and hardly move from how cold I was.
  I heard a car drive up and stop. I turned to see Sagg get out of the car and run over to me.
  "Aqua!" He yelled "What the hell are you doing out here?!"
  "I was trying to run to your place." I said as he he kneeled down by me with an umbrella over our heads "But it started to rain and I got to cold to move."
  "Aqua." He said pulling me into his arms and kissing my forehead "Why where you coming to my place?"
   "My parents got in another fight." I said as he led me to his car and helped me get settled in.
  He nodded got in the drivers seat and brought my hand to his lips and kissed it.
  "Thank the lord." He muttered "That I was on my way home from the store and saw you! Do you know you could of gotten sick or even died from the cold."
  "I know Sagg." I said "I'm sorry."
  "It's okay love." He said starting the car and Turing on the heater "Let's go home and warm you up."