Aquarius (f) x Scorpio (m) I Never Should Of Left You Alone

Warning strong content! Talks about rape if you are not comfortable with the topic please don't read!

  Aquarius's pov

I ran as fast as my legs would go, tears streamed down my cheeks as I ran. My shirt was in shreds, I had lost one of my flats and my skirt was covered in blood.
I ran into the house my friends and I had rented for the week and as I slammed the door eleven pairs of eyes turned to me.
"Oh my God!" Gemini yelled running over to me "What happened?"
"H-he came at me and then I w-was thrown on the ground." I stuttered "He ripped m-my clo-clothes off. He m-made me feel like a-a nothing."
  "Leo phone now call 911!" Scorpio yelled gently pulling me in his arms "Cancer get her a new pair of clothes and Aries get me some rags and warm water!"
  They all nodded running in different directions. I looked up at my boyfriend with puffy red eyes. He held me in his arms playing with my hair as we waited.
  The girls helped me get cleaned up and changed before helping me walk back to the guys who were talking to the police. I gave them the best description I could crying with every detail.
  "I should of gone with you." Scorpio muttered after the police left "I should of been with you when you went to pick up dinner and none of this would of happened."
  "You can't change what happened." I said he was about to speak but I pecked his lips "The main thing is you're here now."
  Everyone kept an eye on me making sure I was okay. I stayed in Scorpio's arms the rest of the night feeling safe.
  The day before we were suppose to head home we got a call from the station asking us to come down. All of us went and when I saw him I froze in fear.
  "Is this him." Scorpio asked darkly, I nodded my head and he walked over to him "Next time you touch a fucking girl like that I will chop your fucking dick off! Understand?"
  The man shivered in fear and Scorpio sent a punch right in his jaw. I watched him howl in pain as he was taken away. The police didn't seem to mind Scorpio's rage or his threat and just told us to be carful before we left.
  Scorpio scooped me up into his arms kissing me letting me feel all his love for me in that kiss. I snuggled in his arms as we headed back to the house. Healing had started it might take some time but I knew I was safe with Scorpio.