Chapter 15

( Robert's POV ) :

First impressions are important, and I made sure they know exactly who they're dealing with.

To be honest the look on their faces was priceless. I tried so hard not to laugh.

As I said, it's good to have new people to annoy.

The jet landed and the tall guy went out first. God how tall is that guy? . He's way taller than me. I don't like it.

Then followed him the other agent, the blondie girl. She looks familiar. I can't remember if we ever met before, but never mind.

I went out after them. A man was standing on front of the huge gate, and two other agents were standing behind him.
I guess that is their boss.

" Welcome to our organization agent Collins. I'm the head of the organization . Call me The director. I hope you like your stay with us. Agent Styles and Agent Watson are going to show you around then we'll have a meeting in order for you to get to know the rest of your team. "

A team? I don't work in teams.

" I work alone. " I spoke my mind.

" Sorry to hear that, but things have changed now don't you think?
I know you have been working there for ten years .
you were quite famous and you had your stature there.
You will have the same position here too. Everyone here will respect you as long as you do too.
There are rules everyone here follows, and so you do as long as you work here. And about working alone, it's not a good idea considering your next mission has something to do with Black. "

Wow!

Although I didn't like the way he talked to me as if he's my father telling me to behave.

But the last sentence clearly got my attention.

I know I haven't failed a mission yet.

Knowing that my first mission here and maybe the LAST one had something to do with Black actually stunned me.

They got me to kill me!

But it's nothing new. Every mission I went to, there has to be someone who doesn't believe that I'm gonna make it out alive. And every time I prove them wrong. I hope that will be the case this time.

The man,..... the director... I have to get used to that..... said something, then the blondie whispered something to the tall guy. They are probably talking about me . She looked annoyed as hell, and I like it.

They have to get used to that if we're gonna work together.

Then the director walked in and the two agents turned to face me. The Blondie talked this time.

" So shall we start showing you around or you'll figure out the way yourself ? "

The words came form between her teeth as she forced a ridiculous smile.

I laughed out mentally. I probably get to her nerves. She seems to have a temper.
" Sure, I would like to explore the lovely place I would be stuck in forever. " I shot them a fake wide smile.

They look really irritated.

Oh the fun had just started.

They turned and made their way towards the huge gate. I walked behind them glancing around the place.

The place was really massive, like literally three of the organization I worked for combined together. Also it looked like it's a proper environment to work in.