Chapter 40

I finished exams people 💃💃

As promised, here's a new chapter.  There is an important A/n at the end please read ☺

This chapter is dedicated to....
costyplace

Thanks for your support honey bunny.
Stay awesome 😘

Enjoy! 

*************************************

( Robert's  POV )

It was comfortable silence in the car until we hit the highway and Rosalyn made that horrible decision of turning the radio on.

I can't quite decided why I call it horrible. For one, it's Rosalyn's undeniable talent in ruining songs. Or maybe it's the fact that it seems like a marathon for Sia and her high nots. No offence though, she has an amazing talent. Quite unlike the broken record sitting next to me.

At first she was all ' Hey, it's a lovely song and I like singing it ' . She was humming the song silently and looking out of the window. Then it turned to, ' Oh God ! I love this song. It's freaking great!! ' . Then things took a sharper turn after that to, ' Hell yeah!!  I'm a rock star with an electric guitaaaaaaaaar !!! '

I . Am.  Not.  Exaggerating.

She did pretend to have an electric guitar.
This girl is seriously mentality disabled. She did make me laugh though. By far that was the most fun I have ever had in ages.

With a feeling I'm hopelessly trying  to shove away .

Now after three hours drive she's still as hyper and excited as ever.

" NO I AIN'T GOT CASH, I AIN'T GOT CASH, I GOT YOU BABY....  BABY I DON'T NEED DOLLAR BILLS TO HAVE FUN TONIGHT.... I DON'T NEED NO MOOOOOONEY, AS LONG AS I CAN FEEL THE BEAT. I DON'T NEED NO MOOOOONEY, AS LONG AS I KEEP DANCING. "

I need new eardrums. Seriously.

Someone help me!

People passing by us keep giving us the ' how old are you? ' look.  Rosalyn's only reply was to roll down the window, stick her head out and scream her freaking lungs out with the blasting music and stupid dance moves .

I feel like a teenage boy going on a road trip with his friends behind his parents back, not a 32 grown ass man working as a secret agent and running away from a terrorist organization.

Hell that's the worst way to keep it lowkey.

" Rose dear, you're drawing attention. We don't want to get killed yet and we surely don't want police cars chasing us either. So please get you f***ing head back inside. "

I said pulling her inside and rolling up the window up again. She looked at me like a little kid that his toy was taken away from him.

" You're a party ruiner. " She pouted.

" I don't see how you can have a party on your own in a car. Never mind the fact that we're trying to stay undercover. "

" I was speaking figuratively. " she said with an eye roll.

" At least sing quieter songs . Better yet, don't sing at all. You're giving me the worst headache ever. "

" It's not like I choose the songs Mister ' I don't have fun, I am all serious '  "
She said making a funny face and I can't help but roll my eyes.