Chapter 29

( Rosalyn's POV )

" Yes he will... me...he'll suspect me. "

We all gave Robert a quizzical look.

" Ex-organization, BLACK 's best ally,remember. Of course he will recognize me."

" Makes sense. You're going with Rosalyn then. "

What?! That's impossible. We can't tolerate each other. Every time we're together there has to be some sort of argument, no matter how silly or stupid it is.

" Mission failed in advance " I retorted.

Robert raised an eyebrow at my comment, while Harry rolled his eyes.

" Guys, We have no other choice.
You have to make it work. No annoying comments, no fights over stupid stuff just focus on the mission okay. Otherwise you two are risking your own lives. "

" I know that, but You can't put gasoline next to fire and complain that the house blew up. " I hissed.

" About fire, gasoline and blowing things up, maybe that would be helpful in taking Black down. Give us halve an hour together in there and the place would turn literally into ash. "
Robert laughed.

" Ha...Ha...Ha... very funny. " I commented rolling my eyes.

" Robert and Rosalyn you are going to make it work for the sake of this mission and our lives. I'm not going to repeat myself. " Harry commanded,earning an eye roll from each of us.

I sighed. I wish it was as easy as it looks like, but knowing him it's going to be a disaster. He's like the cousin you despise but you have to deal with during family dinners in Christmas.

" So, quick review. Jane is going to help us get in there again. Harry is going with Jane and the real tech guy. You'll use the mind control wave to let him update the system and give us information if it was possible. You are going to cut off the power and you'll say it's a malfunction . Meanwhile, Rosalyn and I are going to find The Master's office and hide those cameras, make sure they are working and then out. After that you continue with updating the system and you'll be out too. "
Robert said and we nodded in understanding.

" Oh by the way, you need to call Anne to inform them that we're going to need the mind control wave once again. " I spoke.

" Yeah, you're right. I should also inform them on the time so Jane when everything is ready please call us to let them know. "

" Yea sure. I need to head home now, it's been a long day. If you need any thing else call me." Jane smiled and Robert stood up to escort her to the door.

_____________________________

Three more days had passsed and Jane payed us another visit today. She came to give us the needed information before we get in there once again. That means we have three more days to prepare ourselves before the next mission. Probably it's the one before the last mission. I guess once we have everything someone had to get in there again and take the cameras off.

This mission is going smoothly which was not expected and made me extremely anxious. I'm freaking out internally; I keep replaying the plane over and over again. I even imagined every bad scenario and planned for how to get out of it. I am not usually that stressed out but I can't help it.
My mind always drift off to what ifs and it's driving me insane. What's making it worse, is the fact that Harry won't be there with me. I promised I won't let him out of my sight, yet here I am, breaking my promise.
Add to that, the fact that the annoying bastard is going with me. I wish I had a choice for that matter but I know I can't do that alone. I surly can hide few cameras but I need his help to get in and out.