Chapter 2

Rae's POV.

I woke up to feel someone pocking me. I grabbed their hand lightly and opened my eyes. I saw Hannah they're blushing as she stared at our hands. I smirked slightly and she looked back up at me blushing more. I let go of her hand and got up stretching. I grabbed my bag and started to walk off. I looked back to see she was grabbing her stuff and walking towards the door slowly. I raised an eyebrow and walked out stopping by the door. She walked out not seeing me and walked down the hall. I walks behind her my bag flung over my shoulder.

We walked to our next class without her even noticing my pretense behind her. She seemed lost in thought. I cleared my throat but still didn't notice me. "Hannah." I said. Still didn't notice. I sighed and walked away to my seat. My seat is in the back in the last row. Hers is two rows and one desk away. I rubbed the back of my neck and stared at her. Don't get me wrong, she's beautiful but. She's probably straight so I won't even try. I sat there and put in my headphones playing 'I'm not ok' by My Chemical Romance. I heard my phone go off and looked. Someone texted me, but it's not in my contacts, and I don't recognize the number. I looked weirdly at my phone then I got another text from the number.

''It's me Hannah. I can see you looking at your phone like it has two heads.' The texts said. I looked over to see Hannah shyly smiling at me. I smiled
'Dude don't be cute' I replied. I looked over and saw her blush.
'I'm n-not cute...' She replied. Wow.. Even in texts she'll stutter. How cute.
'You really are. People say your ugly but to be completely honest with you. Your beautiful and really damn cute. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.' I texted back. I looked over at her and saw her smiling shyly and blushing. I smiled me she looked back to me, our eyes connected and I gave her my signature side smile. She blushed more and hid her face, which I found adorable. I saw her texting.

'Your way cuter, so many people like you and you've probably dated so many people. Since we're being honest here... If you were gay I'd probably ask you out. ☺️😅' she texted and I blushed. Well.. I guess I do have a chance. I sighed and started typing.
'I haven't dated a lot of people. I've dated one and it went horribly wrong. Ended up raping me and getting me pregnant. I've never dated since...' I replied with tears in my eyes and she must have noticed cause she started typing fast.
'Don't cry, it's ok. Why did he do that?' She asked. I sighed again and ran my fingers threw my hair then put my hat back on.
'He found out I was bi and that I liked girls and he tried to 'turn me straight' by raping me. He didn't see it as rape but the court did, my mom did, My dad did. My dad now hates my guts but at least he saved me from that dick...' I replied as my eyes filled with tears from the in memories. I quickly whipped them away so nobody would see them. She looked over at me the started texting again.

'Well... Not everyone is like that, and, if you are gay. A girl can't get you pregnant. Can rape you yes but not get you pregnant.' She texted.
'I know' I replied smiling weakly at her.
'*hugs you tight* don't be sad. It'll be ok. Im here for you.' She texted. I smiled.
'*hugs back* your sweet, thanks. Maybe I will date again. There is this really cute girl I'm Interested in.' I texted back. I saw her read it, she looked hurt. She started typing.
'Who?' She asked.
'Someone.' I replied. She looked really sad. Does she... Like Me? She put her phone away after that and I sighed. She's upset now. Great. I slumped down in my chair and just stared at her. Class ended when the bell rang and we went to lunch. We went our separate ways and she ignored me for the rest of the day. Today was Thursday so that left two more days till our 'study' session. I went home and tried texting her but she didn't respond. It says she read them but didn't respond. I sighed. I went to bed feeling empty and like a screw up.