Chapter 13

Hey guys. This chapter will have some sexual content. If you aren't comfortable then you can skip it. Don't mind any typos I didn't reread it to check, you can comment where a typos is and I'll fix it. Enjoy!

Hannah's POV

I don't know how much time it'll take for Rae to heal. But so far she's getting better. It's been about a month now and she's listening to me when I tell her to relax now. She should be getting her cast off soon. Her ribs are almost healed. And her shoulder is getting better. She's healing quite fast but I feel like she often had to heal fast or else her father would beat her to death.  I seriously hope he dies in that hospital. He can go to hell.

I am currently making Rae some breakfast while she tries to catch up on school work. I walk out with her breakfast and smile at the cute confused face she's making. I walk over and place the food down next to her. She doesn't seem to notice. I chuckle and climb onto the couch behind her wrapping my arms around her and hold her from behind as she works. I see her smile and feel her press her back into my front more enjoying my embrace.

"The answer is 3- 4d= d squared." I whispered. She looked confused and looked over her work to see what she did wrong.

"Ohhh." She said once she found out where she messed up. She kissed my cheek to thank me and continued working. She took a quick bite of her ramen noodles before she continued working. And yes, I made her ramen for breakfast. Well... It's more like lunch since it's almost one in the afternoon. Rae goes back to school next week. Her cast should be coming off on Friday now that I think of it. I hold her carefully as I watch her do her work. She has one problem left and she's about to finish when her phone rings. She groans and looks at it. It's the hospital. She answers is quickly not knowing what it's about.

"Hello?" She says. I can't hear what the man is saying, last time she put on speakerphone, this time she didn't. "Okay." She said and nodded. "No that won't be necessary." She said again. I looked into her eyes and saw a little happiness with a hint of sadness she tried to hide. "Ok, thank you. Bye." With that she hung up the phone.

"What was that about?" I asked. She sighed.

"He's finally dead, good riddance." She said.

"Babe... I know your sad about it.." I whispered.

"I'm not sad. I don't care." She replied, but I could see it in her eyes.

"Rea, I can see it. I can see your sad." I whispered. She sighed.

"Okay fine I am, I mean... He was my father. Yes he was a bad father but... I don't know..." She sighed and just stared at the floor. She grabbed her pencil, wrote the last few numbers and letter, signed her name and put the paper away. She turned around to face me, her legs on either side of my body. I stared up into her eyes and she stared down into mine.

"Let's just forget about it." She whispered. I smiled and nodded. She smiled and leaned down pressing her lips to mine gently. I kissed her back and we both closed our eyes. Her hands on my cheeks and mine on her waist. We made out for a few minutes before she pulled away. "Let's hope nobody walks in on us this time." She smirked. Her memory has been getting better and better lately. Her memories are coming back one by one and that makes me happy. I blushes at her comment and just kissed her again. She kissed back and we closed our eyes. She tangled her fingers into my hair and I couldn't help but let out a little moan. I blushed and we kept kissing.

I slowly slipped my hands up her shirt and slipped my tongue in her mouth and she moaned when our tongues touched. As it started to get heated I pulled out of the kiss and moved to her ear. "Not yet baby.. your still hurt." I whispers.