Chapter 5

Hannah's POV.

I woke up to my alarm going off and felt arms around me. I looked up and blushed when I saw Rae holding me and her smiling in her sleep. I carefully got up and started getting dressed. I heard Rae toss and turn in her sleep. I grabbed my glasses off the table next to my bed and put them on. Rae was really tossing and turning.

"N-no.." I heard her whisper. Is she having a nightmare? I sat on the bed next to her and she mumbled a few things. I placed my hand on her arm and shook her slightly to try and wake her up.
"Dad no.. S-stop please..." She said. Her voice cracked and a tear ran down her face.  I was getting worried. I shook her more using both hand this time but she still didn't wake up.
"Rae." I said. She didn't respond. "Rae!" I yelled. She still didn't answer.
"Dad stop! Please..." She yelled out. I shook her more and Jade opened the door running in.
"What's going on?" She asked jogging over to us.
"She's having a nightmare and she won't wake up!" I yelled out not looking at my sister. "Rae! Wake up!" I yelled. Rae shot out of the bed getting into a guard stance, did I mention she's a fifth degree black belt in karate? Well she is and she's amazing. I'm the only one who knows she is a black belt, everyone else thinks she is weak and just has this tough girl act, but she is very strong and I don't exactly know why she doesn't prove them all wrong.

She was breathing heavily and sweating slightly. She looked so hot. I just stared and she turned to look at us. She realized where she was and that it was just a dream and put her hands down. She sat down on the bed with tears in her eyes and she stared at the ground. "Don't cry... It was only a dream. I won't let him hurt you." I whispered. She rested her head on my shoulder and silently cried. Jade held her hand tight to let Rae know she was safe, and Rae held her hand back. I played with her hair gently which seemed to calm her down a lot.

"I don't know what I did wrong... Why the man who was supposed to love me, and take care of me... Hates me so much he'd want me dead..." She whispered.
"He's stupid.. Your beautiful. And perfect." I whispered. She looked up at me with slightly reddened eyes and smiled weakly.
"Thanks..." She whispered.
"Don't thank me." I said smiling at her. She smiled back and pulled away from me whipping her eyes.
"We should get ready for school." She said.
"Oh shit. I missed my bus." I said running my fingers threw my hair.
"Why do you take the bus if you have a truck?" She asked.
"Cause I only have my permit. I need to drive with an adult or someone with a license if I want to drive." I explained.
"Ohhh. I understand. Well common get ready. I'll drive you to school." She said with a smile. I blushes and smiled.
"Thanks." I whispered. She smiled and grabbed her clothes from her bag. She slipped on a baggy T-shirt, and some black baggy pants. She quickly brushed her hair and threw on her gray sweater, which I washed after she told me her dad peed on her and that's why she wasn't wearing it. She shoved her hat in her backpack and slipped on the blue vans I got her. She smiled and then walked to the bathroom. She put some toothpaste on her finger and started rubbing it on her teeth.

"Uhh... What are you doing? I asked.
"I don't have a toothbrush. So this is how I have to brush my teeth till I can go out and get one." She said and then continued rubbing her teeth. I giggled at that. I opened a drawer. Not in there. Opened another one, not in there either. I opened a few more drawers till I found what I was looking for.
"Aaha!" I said as I found the unopened box of toothbrushes. There was three, one dark blue and dark red one, one green and purple one, and one orange and yellow one. "Here, you can have one." I said smiling up at her. She smiled and hugged me before taking the package and taking the red and blue one. She brushed her teeth and put the toothbrush by the sink and smiled at me. She bit her lip leaning in and kissed my forehead as a thank you before running to grab her bag. I stood there blushing bright red and I brushed my teeth. When we both were ready she grabbed her keys and ran to her motorcycle.