Chapter 9

Hannah's POV.

I woke up to a cold bed and no Rae. I got up and walked into the bathroom hearing the shower running. "Babe? Are you in here?"
"No I'm an intruder..." She said sarcastically. I chuckled and stripped down jumping in the shower with her. She smiled when she saw me but didn't look down at my body, she hasn't looked other then once or twice and that was for a few seconds before she looked away. She turned around and continued washing.

"Umm. Rae?" I said. She turns around looking into my eyes still not looking down at all.
"Yes babe?" She said with a smile.
"Umm... How c-come you n-never look at my b-body?" I asked my voice quavering from my shyness and embarrassment. Her eyes widened slightly like she was surprised to hear that. She sighed.
"I don't look cause I have respect... I'll only look when you give me permission so I don't seem like a pervert or make you uncomfortable." She said softly. She ran her fingers thru my wet hair me smiled sweetly, I smiled at her and leaned up to kiss her. She blushed and closed her eyes when my lips touched hers. She wrapped her arms around my waist pulling me into her lightly so our bodies were touching. We kissed each other slowly but lovingly. We pulled away slowly cause we needed to breath and she rested her forehead against mine.

I smiled and so did she. "How come you only tease me? You never actually do it..." I asked. She kissed my head.

"Cause I don't wanna do it if your not ready, your still a virgin." She said.

"Oh... Okay..." I said. "Wait... How did you know I was a virgin?" I asked pouting slightly.

"I uhh... Kinda talked to your sister..." She said laughing nervously. I playfully glared before kissing her nose. She smiled.

"Maybe.. We could have a code word.. For when I'm ready.. Kinda like In a book I read." I said smiling and blushing slightly. She raised an eyebrow and chuckled.

"Ok well what would this code word be?" She asked with a smile. I made a thinking face and she chuckled

"How about sansut." I said giggling.

"That's not a real word." She said smirking.

"I know. That's the point. It's not a real word so we won't use it unless it's for that." I said smiling. She smiles.

"Well ok then." She said smirking. She leaned in and kissed me again and I melted. We made out for a few minutes before her hands made their way down to my ass I gasped slightly and she took that as her chance to slip her tongue in my mouth. I moans softly into the kiss and we heard the door open.

"Oh.. Sorry Hannah I didn't mean to... Uhh.. You two have fun.." We hard my mom say and walk out closing the door. Thank god the curtain to the shower isn't see threw. Rae's face was bright red. She put her hands over her face as she blushed and I chuckled. This wasn't the first time she's walked in on me doing something... But never about to have sex... Whatever I'm fine with it. I finished washing and so did Rae. I quickly kissed her and got out of the shower. I saw her blush and smile. She turned off the water and looks down at the floor not looking at my body, again. I sighed quietly knowing she wants to. Yes, I'm not that comfortable with my body but.. For her I'm ok with it.. She's the only one who gets to see my body and me be ok with it. We got dressed and she grabbed her keys.

"I'm going to see my dad..." She said as she stared at the ground.

"I'll come with you." I said. She smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"It's ok. You don't have to." She said. I pouted.

"Well too bad I'm coming." I said and she chuckled and rolled her eyes. I grabbed my sweater and hopped on the back of her motorcycle and she drove off to the hospital. We got there and she had a blank expression on her face, it showed no emotion at all. She parked and we walked across the street to the hospital.

"Hi, I'm here for Jonson evens?" She said. She sounded nice but her face looked like she just wanted to go back to sleep. The receptionist lady smiled at her and gave her the room number. Rae gave her a quick "thanks" before flashing a quick forced smile and walked down the hall with her hands shoved in her pocket. I followed her and the lady didn't even notice I was there the whole time. She watched Rae walk away looking her up and down with a slight smirk in her face. I felt like I was gonna puke at that. We got to the room and she knocked on the door before she walked in. I followed standing behind her shyly.

"What are you doing here you know good excuse of a daughter." He said and glared at her.

"Well gee nice to see you too dad." She said sarcastically as she sat down in the chair next to his bed.

"Go away." He said coldly.

"Ok." She said and got up to walk away.

"Why did you come here." He asked.

"Cause your my father. No matter what your always my father." She said staring at the floor. "And I'm always your daughter weather you like it or not." He didn't like that and started yelling at her.

"You'll never be my daughter! Go kill your self you fucking dyke!" He yelled. I started getting mad. Rae just stood there with an emotionless face. She turned around to him.

"Maybe I will kill myself. Then you'll get arrested for contemplating suicide." She said with a serious tone and face.

"I don't care as long as your dead I'd gladly spend the rest of my life in jail." He spat out harshly. I looked away from their staring daggers at each other and saw the receptionist lady in the doorway watching them with a sad look. Seeing her in the room I noticed her nurses clothes. So she is a nurse, huh. Beats siting at the desk all day. I thought to myself.

"Wow... The person who is supposed to love and protect me... Wants me dead. Wants me to kill myself. Wants to kill me." Rae whispered. She shook her head sighing. "You know what... I hope you don't make it. I hope you die. I give up trying to make you love me again. I give up. I'll go kill my self like you want. At least I'd make you happy in your final hours." She said before walking off. Me and the nurse lady ran after her. We both each grabbed a different arm and stopped her. She didn't look up at us. She pulled her arms away and kept walking. We both followed her and she walked to the side walk. I held her hand tight and the nurse watched getting a stretcher ready Incase she tried anything. She watched nervously just hoping she wouldn't do what we both thought she was gonna do.

I saw a big truck coming and Rae smiled at the truck, I gripped her hand tighter and she let go of my hand. She whispered "I'm sorry." Before running out In front of the truck.

A/N: OH NO!! *cries* What will happen? Will she make it? Or will she die like her father wanted. Will Hannah have to move on? Go date someone else? Or will Rae make it back to her. Maybe she'll lose her memories. Maybe she'll be perfectly fine. You'll have to wait and see! Don't mind any typos. Comment! Vote! Tell me what you guys thought! Byeeeeee!