Chapter 6

Rae's POV.

She kissed me.. She fucking kissed me and it was fucking amazing! Her lips are so soft and warm. I felt fireworks go off. And her little whimpers when I grabbed her ass or our tongues touched. Oh god.. She's gonna be the death of me. The bell rang and we had to pause our little make out session and go off to lunch. I held her hand as we walked and she blushed looking at the ground smiling. I smiled at her cuteness. I let go of her hand once we made it into the hallway and when we turned the corner everyone was looking at us and whispering to each other. Hannah looked a little scared, she doesn't like having attention from everyone. We continued walking down the hall and I kept a straight face not caring about everyone else.
"The shy girl kissed who!?" We heard someone yell. We looked up the hallway to see Meg talking to some girl. I rolled my eyes.
"Yup. It's true." Meg said smirking. Did she think this was revenge for me chocking her? She's stupid.
"Hannah Marie.. Kissed Rae Evens? The shy girl kissed the badass? No I don't believe that." The girl said and Meg smiled.
"I have a video." She said. I raised an eyebrow and walked over just enough to see the video. It only showed when Hannah kissed me and she pulled away when she whispered I was perfect, which I'm not, then the video ended. Hannah blushed so red.
"Ehem" I said pretending to clear my throat. Meg smirked evilly. "If you think this is revenge for me choking you earlier your dead wrong, in fact you made my job a thousand time easier cause now I don't need to hide my feelings. So thank you." I said I turned to Hannah who was hiding her face, I moved her hands out of the way and pressed my lips to hers again. I felt her relax and kiss me back. I pulled away slowly and smiled, she smiled as well and was blushing even more. Meg's jaw dropped and she stormed off. I grabbed Hannah hand and intertwined our fingers as we walked off to the lunch room. She couldn't stop smiling and blushing and it was so cute.

We got our lunch and sat down eating in comfortable silence. I haven't eaten in a few days so I scarfed my food down. Hannah finished eating a few minutes after I did. She rested her head in my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around her. She smiled and closed her eyes enjoying my embrace. I kissed her head and then grabbed our trays getting up and throwing the scraps away before putting the trays in the pile with all the other. I walked back to see Meg talking to her, I quickly ran over and stood behind Hannah wrapping my arms around Hannah and glaring at Meg. Meg left.
"What did she say to you." I asked, anger obvious in my voice.
"N-nothing..." She said. I held her tighter.
"I won't do anything... Just... What did she say baby?" I said. She blushed when I called her baby. "I mean.. Uhh... Hannah..." I blushed too and face palmed myself. She giggled. She signed.
"She said... You didn't like me.. You were just using me so you'd get a good grade on your test." She whispered. I turned her head gently so she was facing me and kissed her softly but passionately.
"I'm not lying when I say I like you... A lot..." I whispered looking straight into her eyes. She blushed bright red.
"I... I believe you..." She said smiling slightly. She leaned in and quickly kissed me before getting up. We heard the bell ring and I groaned. We walked to class hand in hand and me glaring at anyone who gave a dirty look. The rest of they day went as it normally did. Me falling asleep in class. Hannah paying attention getting smart. But the difference was with the occasional holding hands as we walked to class. The final bell rang and the day ended. Everyone was going home so me and Hannah were left alone in the hallway. I took this as my chance. I stopped walking and she stopped and was looking at me confused. I smirked and she blushed knowing I was thinking something dirty. I turned to her and softly pressed my lips to hers. She blushed and melted into the kiss kissing me back. I smirked and lightly pressed her against the lockers. I bit her lip and kissed down her neck. Her breathing quickened a little and I could tell my plan was working. I smirked and lightly bit her neck. She gasped and let out a little whimper and she gripped the back of my shirt. I smirked and started making a small hickey. I looked up to see her biting her lip probably to hold back a moan or whimper and she was blushing. I lightly dry humped her and then she lost it. She whimpered loudly and it echoed threw the hallway. I smirked and pulls away. I grabbed my bag and started walking away.

"W-what was t-that?" She asked catching up to me. I smirked. "Your such a tease." She said pouting. I smirked more.
"I'm not gonna fuck you yet, but I'll tease you and make you all hot and bothered until you've had enough and beg me to fuck you." I said smirking. She blushed so red she looked like a tomato. We drove home and the whole time she was wiggling around. Since we took my motorcycle she was pressed against me and she kept moving. We got home and once we got in she pushed me against the wall. I smirked.
"Why won't the feeling go away?" She asked quietly. I laughed so loud.
"I'm guessing you've never been horny before." I said after I was done laughing. She blushed so red.
"Is that what it is?" She whispered. I nodded. "How do you know?" She asked crossing her arms. I smirked.
"Do you want me to show you how I know." I asked. She tilted her head to the side in confusion. I turned us around and lightly pushed her against the wall. She blushed and bit her lip. My hands went down to her thighs and she tightened up. "Do I have permission?" I asked. She stayed quiet for a few seconds then nodded. I smiled slightly and kissed her nose to let her know it was ok. I lightly rubbed her threw her pants and she gasped loudly and moaned. I smirked and pulled my hand away. "That's how I know." I smirked and walked away leaving her there blushing fire engine red. I sat on the couch and she made her way over. She sat there, still blushing, and still squirming around. I smirked.

"Your too cute." I said quietly.
"N-no." She whispered. I smiled. I pulled out my homework and stared at it, pencil in hand. She watched.
"Umm... Han... Can you.. Maybe... Help me?" I asked. She smiled and scooted over. She tried explaining it to me but I still didn't understand, so she went step by step and I got it. I was about to lean in to kiss her for a thank you but we heard someone open the door. We jumped away from each other and looked at whoever came in.
"Mom?" Hannah asked.
"Hi honey! We're home, but not for long. Maybe a week" her mom said. She walked over to us and gave Hannah a hug. "Hi, you must be Rae. I've heard a lot about you. I smiled and shook the woman's hand and nodded. "You guys go back to what your doing, I'll help your father with the bags." She said and walked out. Hannah seemed happy, she smiled so wide and had a sparkle in her eyes. It was cute. She sat back down and then she continued showing me what to do and soon I got it and finished the worksheet. We sat on the couch and she cuddled into me still squirming slightly but not as much. Her parents were in Jades room telling her about what happened on their 'business trip' so me and Hannah were alone in the living room.

"Umm... R-Rae..." She whispered, her voice quavering as she spoke.
"Hmm." I said looking down at her.
"Umm... W-what are w-we?" She asked. I smiled.
"Whatever you want us to be." I said with a smile. She blushed.
"But... What if... You don't want to be what I want us to be." She said.
"Hey.... As long as your happy then I'm ok with whatever we are... What do you want us to be?" I asked softly. She thought for a second.
"I.. I want to... B-be your g-girlfriend..." She said and blushed a bright red and hid her face in my shoulder. I smiled slightly. I lifted her head up to look at me. She blushed and stared into my eyes and I stared into hers.
Well... Then I guess there's only one thing to do then..." I said softly she looked at me a little confused. I smiled. "Hannah Marie... Will you be my girlfriend?" I whispered and she smiled so wide. She crashed her lips into mine and I smiled closing my eyes and kissing her back.
"Yes..." She whispered when we separated. I smiled a quickly kissed her one more time then laid down and she cuddled on top of me. I wrapped one arm around her and the other behind my head and we fell asleep like that.

A/N: hey guys!! Short chapter but I hope you guys like it!! Comment. Vote. Tell me what your favorite parts were or your least favorite parts. Don't mind any typos please. Thank you guys for all the support! You guys are awesome! I'll make a new chapter soon. In the mean time if U wanna check out any of my other stories go ahead. But one question. Is anyone here disturbed by kinky stuff? Or are you ok with it? Cause I can behind when I write without realizing it at first so sorry if that bothers anyone. Byeeeee