chapter 3-

I threw my bag to the side and kneel down to his side.

"Miles?" 

he groans in pain, I placed my hand to his forehead. He had a fever, he moved slightly  to my touch. What could have he been doing here? I look upon his closed eyes and trembling hands. A few inches from his head laid a burned out cigarette. Could it have been him?

"Come on," I say, trying to pull him up, but failed. He fell back in the snow, "ughh I'm sorry, come on Miles, try to help me help you" he still laid there cringing in the snow, but this time he shaked violently. I pulled him once more to his feet, wrapping my arm around his waist to keep him sturdy, as a smell of  light cologne mixed in with smoke fumed in my face, it actually smelled good.

The good thing the apartment was close. I nearly half dragged him across the street, sweat  pouring down my face with half sleeping Miles in my arms.

As I we got in the apartment, I placed him on the floor of the elevator, gently placing my bag as his pillow. I push the bottun to the 5th floor.

"no, I want to go home" he mumbles, out of nowhere

I finally help him up to my room,as I take out my keys, he slides down wall with a loud thump echoing down the hall. I quickly rise him again, ''ow" he whines still half asleep,

"sorry" I doubt he heard me,

I struggle as I lay him on my couch that I nearly fall on top of him, I try to get off his warm body but I could feel his chest through my thin shirt, his face so close to mine I quickly get off. Yet he still didn't wake up, he must be a really hard sleeper. I remove his sweaty coat that actually was wet from the snow or sweat.

I run across the kicthen and get a water bucket full of ice and a towel. I place the wet towel to his forehead, he shudders a bit but still don't open his eyes.

I hope I was doing the right thing or should I take him to the hospital.

He still was sweating, "Miles?"

"hmm" he says under his breath

I decide to take off his shirt to give him more cool air, My fingers tremble as I unbutton the first button, revealing his bare skin, I stop.

"I think I should take you the hospital" I say to myself

"noo" he mumbles,

"huh, Miles?"

He opens his eyes squinting a bit, he looks at me.

"I don't want to go to the hospital" he says, trying to get up.

"no, lay down. You have a fever"

"I have to go" he says, standing

"You can't, Look at you"

"ok, I won't" he says defeated, "..but I don't want to go the the hospital" he lies back down.

I sigh, "fine"

He close his eyes and groans, "It's so cold"

I help his shoes off and take off his blazer that he had on all this time. I dump the towel in the bucket and squeeze the water out before I place it back on his forehead.

I continue to remove his shirt placing it aside, I try to concentrate on his fever, but I find myself looking at his chest. It slowly rises up and down as he slept quietly. Without thinking I touch his skin, finding it smooth like a baby's skin.

What am I doing, just staring at his bare skin isn't going to make things better. I scowl myself quietly and place another towel on his stomach, he moves a bit but relaxes back to sleep.

I touch his forehead once more, his fever was cooling off.

I take a chair and sit. Hopefully waiting his fever would go away. I wrap my hands around my knees resting my head on top. I stare at him for a while, hardly can't imagine, Miles Kane is in my apartment, half naked, well not nearly as half but at least without a shirt in my sofa. Fighting off a fever; surreal.

My kitten somkey joe; yeah a strange name to name a cat. He runs to myside as it purrs quietly in my lap, I stroke its head. It atcually realxes me too.

I sigh and close my eyes, surprisingly finding I am sleepy as well, slowly doze off to my sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________

Yup, there you go chapter 3, any good? I just posted the video 'cause the song been stuck in head all week:)

vote..,comment...