Vikk

Vikk was not a athlete. He was not that bad at sports but just despised them accept football (soccer). Though he absolutely sucked at basketball. He wanted to join the four boys playing basketball ( who hit him in the head with the ball) just because he was lonely. The truth is he missed his friends like Tobi, Simon, Josh, Harry, Ethan, even JJ." Wow Vikk your not that bad at basketball" Mitch says, Vikk knew that was a lie." Why the fuck you lying, why you always lying" Vikk sang to Mitch. The three other boys Rob, Jerome, and Preston began to laugh as Mitch face went pale." So Vikk are you from England" Preston asked. Vikk rolled his eyes; of course he was from England he had the accent!" Yeah, London England" he respond trying his best not to sound rude." Is it nice there" Rob asked taking a shot. The ball hit the rim and bounced away." Yeah, but it's hella hot there in the summer" he said with a laugh. Bang that scared the five boys. The basketball hit the backboard and went into the net. Vikk looked behind him and saw a very very tall blonde boy." Damn what a three pointer" Jerome yelled and gave the blonde a high five." Thanks mate, I'm Lachlan" the blonde says and awkwardly smiles." Well Lachlan wanna play" Mitch asks." Uh well I guess I could play" Lachlan says checking his watch." Great we can make equal teams now" Preston shouts out happily. " Okay Lachlan, Vikk, and Rob can be on a team and Preston Jerome and I will be on the other team" Mitch announced. Vikk's team started with the ball first. Rob began to dribble the ball but last second he passed the ball to Vikk. Vikk caught the ball which surprised him and he passed to Lachlan." Looks like Lachlan made some friends" a voice says causing Lachlan to freeze." Go away"' Lachlan shouts turning around. Vikk and the other boys were confused what was going on. There were two of them a boy and a girl."Why you gonna cry about" the girl shouts taunting him." I think he is" the boy shouts." Just leave! Go bother someone else" Vikk shouts stepping in." This isn't your battle shorty" the boy yells." Oh yes it is, he my friend so just kindly fuck off" Vikk shouts." Yeah, no need to harass him" Mitch yells; that made Vikk feel good. Someone was backing him up which doesn't happen a lot." Now scram! Leave" Rob shouts out as loud as he can. The two bullies laugh and walk away." Can't hide from us forever" the girl shouts and continues to walk away. Vikk looks at Lachlan who was sitting on the basketball court." Who was that" Preston whispers quietly." My older siblings Mitch and Jackie" Lachlan whispers back." Oh, that sucks......I can't hit Jackie but I can beat Mitch up" Jerome says cracking his knuckles." Don't hurt me" Mitch shouts putting his hands up." The other Mitch, dumb ass" Vikk says rolling eyes, this was not time to joke around." Shots fired" Mitch yells out wiping a pretend tear away. Lachlan stands up and says " thanks guys and no Jerome you don't have to beat up my brother" Jerome looks disappointed but nods." How about tomorrow we meet here and go to the creek and swim" Vikk asks. The the five others nod happily " sure, oh crap it's 5:00 I'm going to be late for dinner" Lachlan yells and sprints off." Same I gotta go" Vikk yells and run off. Maybe this summer won't be complete shit.

Who should I do next? Lachlan or Mitch. Also Jackie and Mitch are Lachlan actual siblings but I made Mitch older then Lachlan so it would make sense