29 • Klaus

For ADirtyThought  this imagine kind of fits your username :') Enjoy!

Imagine hating Klaus but being sired to him, because you're a hybrid, and he makes you do things against your will.

--------------------------------

"Rita we think there's something wrong." Caroline panics as you open the front door, she quickly barges in without even asking.

"What is it Care? You're kinda worrying me here, because I don't see anything wrong." You spoke slightly confused by her words and how scared she looked.

"Well you know how you're a hybrid now, you know who turned you right?" She asked as if to just double check that we were on the same page.

"Yeah I don't need to be reminded about that asshole." You groaned at the mention of Klaus, you were a werewolf and he turned you into a hybrid.

"Okay well we think you might be sired to him." Caroline panicked as it sank in.

"Why would you think that?" You asked, refusing to believe it's true.

"Think about it, Tyler was sired and so's the rest of his 'army,' so it makes sense that you are too." Caroline explained as you shook your head.

"I can't be, and anyway I don't have anything to do with him since he turned me." You shrugged it off and ignored the panic that arose in your gut.

"Just be careful if you ever cross paths with him okay?" Caroline asked and you nodded, bored with the conversation and not wanting to think about it anymore.

"Okay fine." You spoke and she nodded before turning to leave.

"I have loads of things to do today, I just wanted to pop round and warn you." Caroline was the biggest control freak you'd ever met, it was quite worrying sometimes.

"Well I'll see you around soon then." You smiled and she agreed before leaving to go try and control other people's lives too.

About half an hour later, your phone rang causing you to jump slightly.

"Hello?" You spoke after answering, the caller ID was unknown so you were expecting someone to try and sell you something.

"Rita love, fancy coming to pay me a visit anytime soon?" Klaus' voice sent a chill down your spine, he'd realised too that you're sired. You prayed that this wasn't true and it was just a mistake.

"Not really." You spoke bluntly into the phone, hearing a chuckle from the other end.

"Well I think you should, today. It would make me really happy." As he said the words, something clicked in your head that made you have the sudden urge to go see him. You could practically see the smirk on his face at that moment.

"O-okay, damn it- I'll b-be over soon." You fought against your own words and groaned in annoyance as your body reacted on its own.

"Don't fight it Rita, I'll see you in a bit." He said before hanging up the phone.

*