Horroscope #16 Your Sign Reacts To Becomming A Vampire

Based off your star signs characteristics:

Aries: It clicks in your brain what happened almost instantly, your eyes widened in surprise. The aching pain in your head and gums is putting you on edge, with an impatient urge for the process to be over. All you can think about is getting all of the blood that's possible, not sharing it because your hunger was selfishly fuelling you to feed. You knew quite a lot about vampires, so you courageously put on the daylight ring and walked out into the light. More than ready to complete your transition.

Taurus: You groan as another wave of pain flowed over you as you patiently waited for Stefan's help in the safety of your home. You couldn't bare to look out of the window, as you felt jealous of all the people that could freely walk around in the sun without taking precautions. They weren't tied down with the restrictions or hunger. Just thinking of the word hunger made you want to go out there and rip out everyones throats, greedily drinking every last drop of blood.

Gemini: You were inquisitive as to why you'd woken up in the Salvatore house with an aching head and burning hunger, it was like nothing you'd ever felt. However you kept trying to suppress it all and adapt quickly to the strange changes that had occurred, it seemed like you could sense every little thing. From outside there was a strange animalistic noise making you jump and tense up, you nervously walked over to the window to see two birds fighting. You side in relief and went back to trying to figure out what was happening to you.      

Cancer: When you woke up next to Klaus, you were a confused emotional wreck. He'd tried to calm you down and explain what had happened to you, but this only made you panic more as you realised you were dead. Klaus explained how you needed to feed on fresh human blood and you cautiously agreed. However when he tried to leave you, you felt really clingy as you didn't want to be left alone.

Leo: You were quite accepting of the situation as both of the Salvatore brothers explained what had happened to you. However when Damon said that he'd go find someone for you to feed on, you insisted that you could do it yourself and bossily told both of them that you were fine. You were grateful for their help, but you didn't want to be too much of a burden and even offered to bring back some blood for them too.

Virgo: When you found out what you were, you began to worry and panic a lot. Due to the mood swings, you kept snapping at people and being over critical about everything, you couldn't help it as you tried to overcome it and complete the transition as fast as possible. Although it was taking you a long time to get used to the vampire way of dealing with things, as you missed being human with the traditional ways of things.

Libra: When you awoke, Elijah was sat next to you. He was helping you to complete the transition, however you couldn't decide if it was what you wanted or not. It was nearing the end of the day and you were still being extremely indecisive, if you didn't hurry then time would make its decision for you. However Elijah managed to convince you into it as the two of you had a strange relationship that could be friendly yet flirty at the same time, so it wasn't surprising how easily he influenced you.

Scorpio: When you woke up alone, you didn't know what to do after learning that you were in transition. You kept it a secret from everyone throughout the day with great difficulty and eventually Stefan picked up on it. He offered his help to which you obstinately declined as you were determined to complete the transition on your own. You forcefully made yourself drink fresh human blood and immediately you felt more powerful than before, fuelling your true strength with a burning passion.   

Sagittarius: You restlessly looked out of the window, craving freedom from the dark house. You grew increasingly restless as you waited for help and for the sun to go down. You'd carelessly learnt the hard way that the sun burnt your skin if you're exposed to it. You'd tactlessly explained to Damon what had happened in a jovial way on the phone and he said that he'd be around soon. You had a great friendship with him, you were both straight forward with each other which meant that little to nothing was kept secret. 

Capricorn: After you realised that you were in transition, you were miserly towards everyone and felt pessimistic towards everything. You were patient and waited for a daylight ring to be made, in the mean time you were extremely careful not to expose any of your skin to the sunlight. Despite the mood swings, you were extremely reserved all day as you stayed up in your room with the door locked.     

Aquarius: Despite the transition being uncomfortable and painful, you felt like everything was heightened to beyond control. You tried to suppress it all and detach from your emotions, in the process you didn't even realise that you turned everything off instead. You were unemotional and unpredictable as you were only kept inside one house because of the scorching sun. People were offering to help, however you wanted to be independent and invent your own way of dealing with things.     

Pisces: You closed your eyes and tried to escape from this reality, it felt like a nightmare and all you wanted to do was daydream. When Klaus tried to help you earlier, you had been vague about the details of how much pain you were in. You'd kept most of it a secret and focused on being kind and not focusing on your own reality at all, escaping to a land of fantasy. However Klaus easily led you to feed on fresh blood, you fed until you were satisfied with no more or less than needed. Even selflessly offering Klaus some afterwards, he was surprised by the compassionate gesture but accepted.

------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked this, it depends if you believe in this kind of thing. So don't take offence it's just star signs okay :')

I could literally watch that GIF all day! It's so cool, I love it haha :D

Woahhh triple update!! I'm on fire here! 🔥🔥

Stay Weird

Abnormal2Weird