100! • All TVD Guys

It's here! The 100th and last imagine in this book! It's been amazing getting all of your requests and I can't wait for the new book to do even more!

(I had to use this gif again 😂 Paul is me in life)

Imagine saying goodbye to everyone because you're moving away.

---------------------

You sighed out heavily as you helped carry the last box down the stairs of your empty house, the furniture packed up as you wished that you could stay here forever. You had to move on and you knew that, but you just didn't want all of the memories to fade.

The worst part is that the people around you were the ones that you were going to miss the most, not even your family. But your friends did seem to act more like your family than your actual blood relatives and those amazing people were hard to find. So you had always felt incredibly lucky to have a lot of them in your life.

You knew that it would be very hard to find people like them wherever you went, you thought of them as one of a kind and special. Extremely rare and hard to replace.

Even Damon, sure he could be an egotistical dick at times but you knew that you would still miss him lots.

Speaking of him, you heard a knock at the door and turned to see both of the Salvatore's at the door. You smiled and gestured for them to enter as they looked around at your empty home.

"I still can't believe you're going." Stefan sighed and shook his head as Damon nodded.

"I bet you'll change your mind after one week of not having me in your life." Damon smirked as usual, he always seemed to have one plastered to his face. It was as if his muscles now went to his cocky smirk as a default because he'd done it for so long.

"Whatever." You laughed lightly and hit his arm playfully.

"No seriously Y/N we're both going to miss you lots." Stefan hugged you tightly as you sighed, trying your hardest not to cry.

"He's right." Damon nodded as you walked over and hugged him too, squeezing hard and not wanting to let go as you felt a tear fall.

"Uh you guys are making me cry, stop!" You laughed and wiped it away as you sighed looking at them both. "Thanks you guys for being such amazing friends, thanks for saving my life on more than one occasion too." You laughed at the end as they both smiled and nodded.

"You too Y/N, you've saved our lives more than once too." Stefan smiled as you shrugged.

"Well I'll come and visit for sure." You nodded as you heard another knock at the door, you walked over and opened it to reveal Elena, Bonnie and Caroline.

"Y/N!" They all squealed as you opened the door wide to let them all in.

"See you at some point then Y/N." Damon smiled as you nodded.

"Thanks for coming over, and goodbye!" You smiled at him as they both nodded, leaving you and the girls alone.

"Y/N I can't believe you are actually going." Bonnie spoke sadly as you hugged her.

"Guys I'm coming back to visit though, you won't be able to keep me away." You laughed as she nodded.

"You're welcome to stay at mine any time y/n." Elena smiled as you nodded thankfully at her before hugging her too.

"Yeah same here y/n, you know you can drop by any time you want." Caroline added and joined your bone crushing group hug.

"I love you guys." You sighed and felt tears pricking in your eyes once more.

"We love you too, we'll never forget you y/n." Bonnie sighed as you remembered the time when you were younger, you'd promised them all that you'd all be friends forever. Maybe you would, but just distant friends.

Another knock at your door caused you to sigh out, wondering how many more visitors were coming just to say goodbye. It did amaze you sometimes, just how thoughtful your friends were.

You broke away from your hug and walked over to open the door, revealing Tyler, Matt and Jeremy.

"Hey!" You smiled and invited them all in.

"Sorry to hear you're leaving y/n." Jeremy spoke sadly as you nodded and hugged him.

"Yeah thanks." You nodded and smiled at Matt over Jeremy's shoulder.

"I'm gunna miss you y/n." Matt smiled as you returned it.

"I'm gunna miss you all." You spoke and laughed slightly through your tears as Tyler nodded at you, trying to act tough and hard.

You rolled your eyes and walked over to him, engulfing him in a bone crushing hug.

"Thanks for coming over Ty." You whispered as he nodded, hugging you back.

Another knock at the door and you had to walk over once more and answer it again. On your porch stood the three Mikaelson brother's instantly you knew there would be tension in your house and you didn't want that to be your last memory of Mystic Falls.

"Hi." You smiled at the three of them and stepped outside, shutting your door to block the others and stop any arguments.

"Heard you were leaving town love and came to say goodbye." Klaus spoke as you nodded with a smile, you'd always been quite good friends with the Mikaelson's but it was surprising for all three of them to come and visit you.

"Thanks guys, it means a lot." You smiled and hugged them each one by one, still astonished that they'd all come to say goodbye. You glanced past them to see the delivery man shutting the truck up and looking over to see if you were ready. Gulping you moved away from them and excused yourself for a moment, going back inside to tell the others.

"Guys it's time." You sighed as everyone's faces fell. "I'm going to miss you all, but don't worry I'll be back to visit a lot." You smiled and grabbed your bag as everyone followed you outside.

You said your final goodbyes to everyone before walking down the path and towards your car, waving at everyone out of the window as you started the car. Driving off with tears rolling down your cheeks as you sadly drove past the Mystic Falls sign, leaving the small town with a large secret. Leaving behind the people that you loved and you would miss greatly.

-------------------------

Wow guys! That's a wrap! Thank you all sooooooo much! It's been an amazing experience and please read the next chapter because it has all the information about the future :)

Stay Weird

Abnormal2Weird