58: You Spend Christmas With Him

Damon: He'd start off with drinking slightly too much, way too early as well. You'd just laugh at him as the two of you exchange gifts, it was always an anxious time for you because it was harder than you thought trying to buy for a century old vampire. Damon always seemed to know what to get you, some gifts would have an underlying inside joke and others a real sentimentality that would make your heart melt. 

Stefan: You spent the entire day in your pjs with Stefan, lazily opening presents and watching christmas films, snuggled up against Stefan by the fire. Damon would come round later on in the day and would most definitely be drunk, the two of you would spend the rest of the day on one sofa cuddling whilst Damon would be passed out on the other. 

Klaus: He'd take you to New Orleans for the holidays, all the way up until the new year. The two of you would go to parties and bars, or just stay in the compound and have cute romantic yet festive nights in. On Christmas Day the two of you spent the morning opening presents and just relaxing before meeting up with family members for a dysfunctional Christmas meal. (It usually involved a death caused by one of the Mikaelson siblings.)

Elijah: For Christmas dinner Elijah would take you to an extremely fancy restaurant, buying you a stunning dress as one of your many extravagant christmas presents. You'd wear the dress to the restaurant and of course he would wear an expensive suit. Afterwards the two of you would go back to the house and just relax, slightly tired and very full from the large meal. You'd cuddle up with him on the sofa after getting into matching onesies and end up falling asleep on him.

Kol: The two of you probably wouldn't get out of bed until the afternoon, sleeping in and lazily cuddling each other. Then you'd exchange your presents also in bed and Kol would cook you a late breakfast/lunch for you to eat in bed as well. Eventually the two of you would get up and dressed, having some nice drinks downstairs before going to visit various family members. Including Kol's siblings. 

Kai: He'd create the magic of christmas by literally using magic. All of the rooms in the house would be lit up with an impressive amount of candles, even the fire would roar for hours without needing to be tended to. This gave you more time to enjoy christmas with Kai, cooking a meal for the both of you and enjoying it in the candle lit room. When you'd bring out the christmas pudding and set it down on the table, Kai used his magic to light it and you watched in amazement as the blue and purple flames danced around the fruit dessert. 

Enzo: Together the two of you would spend a large portion of your morning cooking and preparing the christmas dinner, juggling all of the many parts of the dinner that needed to be done at the same time. You admired how level headed Enzo was, not seeming even slightly flustered by the chaos in the kitchen. He told you to leave him to it in the end as you had to get the rest of the house ready, all of your friends were coming over and you couldn't wait to share yours and Enzo's cooking with them. 

-------------------------------

Sorry for not updating yesterday but that just means more for today :) hope you guys like this and hope everyone's excited for Christmas!!!

Stay Weird

Abnormal2Weird