64 • All TVD Guys

500k!!!!! OH MY GOSH THANKS SO MUCH! 😵
A lot of people wanted a part 2 of imagine #60 which was for AkshitaSri , so here it is :D Enjoy!!!

----------------------

"Y/N how can you be so blind? We all like you! Nobody wanted to try anything to avoid another fight, why do you think we don't get along with Klaus. There are many reasons, but the top one is you!" Damon blurted out as Stefan sighed and stared at him disbelief.

"Really?" You spoke, shocked and confused.

"Unfortunately he's right." Stefan nodded as your eyes widened.

"Oh." Was all you could say.

It had been a little over a month since Damon had told you about the mutual feelings that some of your 'best friends' shared for you. It had stunned you at first, not ever noticing that you were one of the main reason the two families argue and fight.

To say it had made things awkward was the understatement of the century. You barely spoke to Klaus or Elijah now, merely exchanging polite smiles if you saw them out and about. 

Damon seemed to be amused by the whole situation, acting as if it didn't bother him. As if he didn't find it awkward.

Stefan seemed slightly uncomfortable, but the two of them still made more of an effort than both the Mikaelson's.

Today you were having a lazy day with your boyfriend Calum, cuddling up to him underneath a blanket on the sofa. The two of you were watching old episodes of Friends and just talking about random things.

Calum had seemed quite distant lately, so you were relishing in the down time that the two of you could share. You felt happy and safe in his strong muscular arms, leaning your head against his chest and listening to the steady heartbeat.

"Do you want something to drink?" He questioned as you looked up and nodded with a smile.

"Yeah just some tea or something please." You replied as he nodded before rising from his space on the sofa, taking his phone with him to the kitchen.

"Okay I'll be right back." He smiled and placed a small kiss to your forehead.

You returned your focus to the TV, watching the show until you heard Calum talking to someone in the kitchen. You breathed out slightly when you realised he was on his phone. However your breath hitched again when you heard him call the person on the other side of the phone...baby.

That didn't seem right, he sometimes called you that. It's not like he could just say it to one of his friends.

Conclusions and questions were swiftly drawing up in your mind, aching your head and welling tears in your eyes. He wouldn't. You kept thinking in your head as he laughed into the phone, the sound echoing through the house and through your mind.

In the end you had no option but to burst in and ask for yourself, the second the door opened he raised an eyebrow. Calum stood leant against the counter whilst the kettle boiled, you frowned at the phone pressed to his ear.

It was when you saw him slightly gulp that you felt as if your suspicions were confirmed. The sound of a girl rambling through the phone drifted into your ears and caused your eyes to narrow.

"Who's that?" You snapped as he jumped slightly.

"I-I uh...I have to go." He mumbled into the phone before hanging up. "Look y/n it was just a-"

"Just a friend." You finished for him and laughed. "Don't give me that bullshit." You snapped as he sighed. "I can't believe you, you're not even denying it right now."