chapter three

After a blood bag or two I went to were I was gonna meet klaus. I was much happier now, but only because I won bad cop and badder cop. I made that up with Damon before he thought I died.

I parked my car on the side of an abondond road and walked towards the my old home. I came here once a year, to visit my mother's grave, and each time I came to the house. Even if it is no longer there the floor of the forest still holds good memories. Like when me and my brothers were younger.

I arrived at the old mansion and saw klaus sitting on the old stone bench we had in our backyard. I walked over to him with my head held high and a grin on my face as I remebered the moments with my brother.

"How can I make me hybrids without the doppelganger blood." He asked straight away

" what klaus, no hello, no how you doing?" I mocked. "I already said I can't give that information."

He pushed me up against a tree holding my neck and looked me in the eye.

"Tell me what I want to know."

Did this bitch just try to compel me?

"Where is the grimore? I tell you what you wanna know, I just need the grimore." I yell in his face. He let's go and looked at me with confusion.

"Bekah, bring the original witches grimore." He says.

A girl that has the same blonde hair as me and green eyes walks out holding the grimore and gives it to klaus.

"Tell me first." He says throwing the book on the ground between us. "And don't try and grab it now.

"I know another hybrid, but she is stronger. Not only is she a vampire and werewolf but she is also a witch. She got her powers from a witch I new orleans. Her name is Jenaveive Veeilde. Last time I saw her was before I came. She was in new York city." I told him.

"One more question." He said and kicked the book towards me.

"What is your name?" I looked up and saw a smirk on his face.

"Adelaide Kae Salvatore." I said then sped to my car then making a quick get away.

*******

When I got to the boarding
House I saw Damon dancing on the table, shirt open with some bourbon.

And being the person I am i just had to do the same....... minus the open shirt thing. That would look wierd. Not that it didn't already.

My and Damon jumped around the house together scream singing to all the songs, and drinking alcohol........ till buzz kill stefanie came and turned off the music.

"Stefan...." Damon and I groaned.

He just ignored us and went upstairs.

"Buzz kill!" I yelled suddenly irritated. A hungry vampire is like a teenage girl on their period. Always irritable.

"Wanna go into town and grab a bite?" I asked Damon.

"Naw Stefan will kill us of we hurt the innocent."

"Who says we have to tell him?" I said then ran to mystic grill, slowing down when I neared the town square. I turned and saw Damon behind me.

I walked around the corner and saw klaus smirking at me. I just stopped, and tilted my head in confusion. I would never do that if I was sober, so that should be the indication that I am drunk.

"Addy?" I turned and saw Damon before I felt a pinch in my neck. Then I was dizzy and fell.

I think klaus caught me, then he started to pet my hair, and if I wasn't vervained I am sure I would've ripped his throat out.

"It's okay love, just sleep, it will make this evening easier for the both of us."

Then I was consumed by the never ending darkness