chapter four

I decided after like , an hour of being silent I speak up, but since I was laying in the car I a faced the seat.

"You know that kidnapping young women, is illegal right." I said, to which klaus scoffed at.

"You are like 100 years old love, your hardly young." He said.

"Hey at least I am not as of as the bible." I said back.

He laughed to which I decided to turn around.

Klaus was driving and next to him was a familiar face.

"Hey Eligah. How's the immortal life?" I asked. He turned to face me with confusion.

"How do you remeber me? I compelled you to forget." He said.

"You mean when you tried to compell me after you turned me. You know it was quite rude to leave a girl in the forest after compelling her to forget you. I could've been a ripper. He'll I could've been a hybrid and you wouldn't know because you ran." I ranted.

"Doll, why can't you be compelled?" Klaus asked politley.

"Well since you asked nicely...... it's a secret." I whispered the last part in his ear. I heard Eligah chuckle.

"So where is this hybrid chick you told me about?"

"last I saw her she was in new york, but now that I think of it, she did say she was going to new orleans."

"To new orleans."

THREE hour later. (SpongeBob narrator)

The guys went to talk to some one but I went to my friend Davina's.

(A/n: the boys are not talking to Marcel and they don't stay in new orleans, they are just looking for the hybrid. Only Addy knows davina)

"Davina!" I shouted.

"Addy! Over here!" She shouted.

I went to her room and saw her sitting in front of a mirror looking at a grimore.

"Hey. I know it hasn't been long, but the original brothers are here and I kinda of said the the hybrid is here. And I think just telling you that should be enough." I ranted pacing her room.

"Well why don't you just tell him your the hybrid." She asked.

*********

A/n: oohhhh everything is gonna get interesting in the next chapter.