chapter 7

They all just stared at me till Klaus broke the silence.

"I am not letting you used my blood for this spell." He spoke.

"Why not?!?" I screamed. If he doesn't help I die.

"If I help you...who will help me with my future hybrids hmmm? Who will help me overrule the super natural world? If this spell is complete you won't be strong."

"If i don't do the spell I die!!!" I yell.

"Afraid of death Adeline? Can't handle pain?" He asked mockingly.

"I fear your mother. The original witch!!!! I go to the other side the spirits will end me!! I won't be on the others side. My soul will dissapear! Your mother can persuade them even if they don't think its right!" I scream trying to get through to him.

"Sounds like a personal problem."

At that point I don't care if I have to force it.

"Start the spell." I spoke softly to bonnie. Everyone got into place and the ritual started.

I got into the very center and started to mutter a spell, leaving Klaus paralyzed along with Elijah in case he interfered.

"Stefan... Bring Klaus to his spot."

My brothers did it, ignoring Klaus's screams of rage.

"I will kill you! All off you!"

"Your right. I am scared of pain. I want the shadows gone. If they come and take my shadow, they make mes to horrible things. I will kill. They will bring out my demons, the ones espically hard to control. I am only helping."

The ones giving blood slit there wrist and put blood in a stone bowl passing it before it came to Klaus who was forced into a kneeling position by my magic. Bonnie carved a star on his wrist and kept the knife in the middle so it didn't heal to fast.

When the blood was enough it came to me.

"You have to pour it over your head, then I snap your neck." Bonnie whispered, to which I nod.

I poured it on my head slowly as bonnie muttered the spell, then snappers my neck.

********

Dream:

I was there again. The darkness. The one I always die in. But I know I am not gonna die this time... Its a message.

My shadows come towards me with sycotic smiles.

"Ohh my dear Adeline. You have to wait and try again my dear. We have to be close. We have to be in the line of power." The fifteen year old me said.

"Are you scared Addy!" My nine year old version askeds very loudly.

"Were coming and when we do... There is no running this time."

They ran to me and......

*********

I woke up screaming and pulling at my hair. Covered in my sweat.

I was sitting on a couch in the boarding house with Damon and Stefan watching me.

"No no no no no! They're coming! They're coming!" I cry and curl up into a fetal position.

Damon rushees to my aid and soothes me rubbing my back and whispering to me false hope. I stopped crying and they mistakes it for calmness and left me to myself after bringing me to my room.

I sat there for a hour just staring at the wall, till I decided a shower would do me good.

I walked into the bathroom and started the water, then taking of my shirt and shorts.

I looked into the mirror and was immediately reminded of the dream.

I started crying again and smashed the mirror, then banged my arms on the counter the had all the broken glass.

I sat on the ground, pulling at my hair, sobbing.

"Adelaide! Adelaide! What happened?!? Damon!!!" Stefan said panicked.

All because I doesn't listen.