chapter six

As soon as Klaus found I out I ran back to mystic falls he came back.

I was fucking anxious to get this over with.

I planned on telling them. The truth. They scratch my back I scratch theirs.. If Klaus agrees to help me, I will tell them all right before the spell.

I was about to go to this grill when I heard the door slam open, I turned the corner, coming face to face with Klaus Mikealson .

"I was being nice Adeline. In was being nice to you. And you took it for weakness. I want to know who the hybrid is, or I will have Rebekah kill your brother special Elena."

Rebekah walked intro the room with Elena shaking in her arms. Elena really looked like Katherine.

My face showed no emotion as I looked from Elena to Klaus.

I thought not a spell and imagined it happening and it did. Jeremy's gilbert ring was on her finger.

"Okay." I say in monotone.

In one swift movement, she is dead.

"The hybrid heard that you were coming for her and ran. She is actually here in mystic falls looking for my help. Saw it in a dream that she sent to me.
If you wanna have the hybrid you have to help me. I need your blood for a spell bonnie is doing for me." I say in monotone.

As he thinks I pick up Elena and place her on the couch. Pathetic.

"No."

"Than you will never find your precious hybrid." I snap. Stubborn ass hole.

"I can always just mile everyone you know. Then you will have no choices but to tell me."

"I do. See Elena over there, had a witch put a spell on all of my loved ones and their friends. You can try to kill them but in two days time they are back to normal." Lie.

"ugh.... Fine!" I smile

"Great! Right before the spell starts a I will tell you."

"When are we doing it?" He asked exasperated.

"Tonight."

********* later that night***********

"Come on everyone! I know this isn't the most loved placed but it is perfect for the spell I am doing! Just forget this is where Jenna..... Passed so we can help some one else live." Bonnie tried to persuade.

Eventually everyone agreed and started to set up the spell and the circles. The spell was very similar to Klaus's ritual to be hybrid, except we only need a couple drops from reach species, and a little more from Klaus.

Speaking of which he still hasn't came yet. I hope he doesn't bail.

Just as I was about to talk to bonnie I see Both Elijah and Klaus's break through the trees. I grin and gather everyone together to tell them the truth.

"Klaus I told you i would tell you the truth and I want everyone else to hear it." He gives me a skeptical look but nods in understanding.
"I am a reincarnation."

They all look at me like I am crazy, but I continue.

"I was the original witch's best friend and when she messed up with the spell she put on the original family she came to me. She figured the only way out of black magic was to end it the same way it was made. She took some of Klaus's blood, I took some werewolf blood, and we both found a away to get blood from the Bennet witch line. She created a spell to make a double threat in case you ever broke your curse." I said pointing to Klaus.

"What does a this have to do with the hybrid?" Klaus snapped, but before I could answer Elijah cut in.

"The spell created a witch /werewolf hybrid and she used it on you." He said with an emotionless face.?

"Exactly. I was told to watch over Klaus and when I think they are a bigger threat, kill them. I was supposed to kill you the forest time you went to new Orleans. But I decided not to. Couple years later I was attacked by shadows.... My shadows. I am a reincarnation and had died many times before, but the last three times I died, my shadows were taken and used against me. My memories would torment me, my shadows and face were in reach nightmare. So I turned into a vampire, hoping it would stop, but it got worse. I soon became worse than a ripper. Get drunk of the blood of unsuspecting victims.  I stopped 5 years ago and watched your lives from a distance, hoping you would find a Bennett witch... And you did!" I said speaking to my brothers.

"So..." Damon dragged and I cut him off.

"There is more. About a year ago I realized what thew problem was. I didn't do what she asked.... And she saw the future. She was always so strong and would look through my life and after I turned to hybrid she stopped. Not wanting to see me kill here kids. But when she saw me , she made a back up plan. Shadows. I have to weaken my werewolf and vampire side if I want the shadows to go away."

They all just stared at me.

I am crazy.