chapter five

"I'm sorry but that is probably the worst idea in the whole world." I say to her.

"Come on addie, what's the worst that could happen?" She asked.

"Okay let me remind you of why I even went to mystic falls or ran for ten years. I am being chased by the shadows, we know the original witch did the spell and only the bennet blood line can break it. If klaus finds out I'm the hybrid he either might kill me or use me as his little slave. I just want someone to undo the spell so I can travel again. I don't wanna be imprisoned or used for my knowledge or magic. I just need you to help me get away, fom klaus and back to mystic falls where I can fix my life." I said.

I can't stay in mystic falls when bonnie finishes the spell, even if I want to.

"Okay addie but I hope you are prepared for the consequences when klaus finds out later." She said.

Davina started to mumble a spell under her breathe, I felt her magic surround me.

Though I am the hybrid of three species I can't use spells on my self, like teleporting or shielding myself. Anything that only benefits myself is not gonna work so I asked Davina to help.

I opened my eyes and saw I was in front of the mystic falls sign.

I used vamp speed to run to the boarding house, where I saw Damon, stefan, elena, caroline, tyler, jeremy, alaric, bonnie, and matt.

I know they don't know me, but I know them from when I came to check up on my brothers.

"I think klaus took Addy, when they met....." He started but I cut him off.

"If you tell them, I will cut of your tongue and ears. And yes klaus took me to new orleans, but I ran. We need to hurry with the spell. I can't run from a hybrid and the shadows." I said.

I knew Damon was compelled by klaus, but it didn't mater right now.

"Okay we found a spell but we need the blood of the original hybrid a werewolf and a witch. So you and Klaus better make up." Damon said.

Great! I am gonna die running forever.!