Chapter 5: Half the Worry Gone?

{ANOTHER WEEK AND A HALF OR SO LATER}

The manor robings/noble murders were getting more frequent, to the point there was one every night. They were also getting closer the the Phantomhive manor.

=====================================================================================

Mostly everyone in the manor were tense, stressed, scared, and/or worried, Sebastian the most because he had to help keep the reaper's pregnancy a secret and keep Ciel safe

=====================================================================================

The days after the cat "incident" Grell didn't feel well and mostly stayed in bed. Ronald normally just left work at the door of the servant quarters. Sebastian brought it up to Grell when he went to check on the reaper.

Grell had been meeting Ronald at undertaker's to get paperwork, and his 'to die' list for the day. The two reapers didn't talk much other than a simple hello.

One early morning Grell was sitting in bed, drinking an herbal tea that was supposed to help with nausea (but it didn't help Grell all too much). The reaper was looking out the window, letting his mind drift.

Ronald jumped in the window, opening it and entering the room when he caught his balance, holding onto the overhang with one hand and his feet against the outside wall.

Grell jumped, being tossed out of his thoughts. The red head a lost fell out of the bed as well.

"Don't scare a lady! It's rude..." Grell complained.

"Sorry, senpai." Ronald apologized, sarcastically.

Grell asked, sighing, "Why did you decide to come anyway?"

"Drop papers off, as always," Ronald placed a stack of paper on the desk, "also I have some time till my next reap so I thought to com see you. I kinda miss seeing you anyway." Ronald explained.

"Oh...I guess it does get kinda lonely staying here all by myself all day." Grell said, smiling softly.

"well then..." the younger reaper started, "why have you been out so much lately?"he asked.

Grell went pail. The redhead was afraid to answer that but didn't want to lie either

"I've been feeling sick lately and I can't get the smell of demon off me. I don't want William to be mad at me about it."

Ronald reassured, "Well, you know him, Will can overreact at times. I honestly can hardly smell it.

"yeah," Grell agreed, "That is true. He totally overreacted to our final test. It was nothing, I can't believe I fell in love with that sensitive, work-obsessed git."

Ronald chuckled at the older reaper.

"Ok then, senpai." He didn't know how to reply.

" Oh, sorry Ron, I didn't mean to get off topic," Grell apologized

"No, no, you were-" Ronald was cut off when a crash was heard from upstairs. "What was that?" Ronald asked.

"properly one of the servants, I wouldn't worry," Grell answers

The red head suddenly sat up fully, rather than being propped up by a few pillows.

He murmured "...The other servants aren't up at this time..."

Grell suddenly got up, not thinking about that would happen is he was noticed.

The younger reaper followed.