Chapter 6: A New Worry?

The day Ciel's funral came fast but the actual funreal went by slowly.  Sebastian didn't want to go (but went anyway), let alone say anything while either, but Maylene, Bardroy, Finian, the Midford family said he should and his own beloved said he should. The only reason being that he was the closest person to Ciel seance his parent's death.

=====================================================================================

Grell and Sebastian, along with a few other reapers Ciel knew in his short life. Sebastian had his hand interlocked with Grell's untill he heard the seemingly blabbling about heaven and God was over he reluctantly let go of the redhead's hand.  He slowly walked up to the frount of the cherch.  Sebastian stood next to the small coffin that held the lifeless body of the earl. The coffin was painted black and the sides of the over painted gold. There were small carved designes of roses and their thorned stems around the sided as well. 

Sebastian spoke quietly, and sadly, but loude enough he was was still heard, "I only knew Ciel for about four years now...I stayed with him from the moment he woke up to till the time he fell asleep some days...Ciel was the most...unique person I've worked for...I mostly forgot the others...but I hope...I hope...I...I..." Sebastian stopped. He tried not to cry for the first time in his long life. 

He tried to continue, "I...w...wi..."

Sebastian couldn't finish. He started to cry. He didn't move or make any noise as well. He just let tears roll down his pail cheeks.

Grell waited a few moments then stood up.  He practiclly ran to the frount of the cherch. He grabbed his arm and brought him back to the back bench.

Sebastian burried his face in his lover's shoulder, crying on his shoulder. 

Grell whisperd, "Everything will be all right..."

The reaper held Sebastian tightly. He continued to cmfort his lover. 

The priest stood silently for a few seconds to a half minute then continued talking about the after life and heaven.

Grell decided not to make Sebastian see the actuall barial for Ciel. 

As Sebastian and Grell went back to the manor Grell wonderd how everything going on was and/or would affect Sebastian. He already knew having to help keep the pregancy and their child secret would be hard for both of them. But how was the stress from that mixed with depression from Ciel's death be on Sebastian? Grell shook his head, trying to chang where his thoughts were going.

Sebastian suddenly said, "Some families have the master butler inhearate about a querter of the family's money if there is no one to inhearate it. Well where I'm going with this is should we get a house with the money I'll be getting?"

Grell answerd quickly, "Oh, of course dear, that would be nice and be better then staying at the manor longer then we have to."

They then went back to walking back to the manor in a comfortble silence.

Grell went back down to the basement to find one of Mandam Red's old casual dresses that would fit him. 

Sebastian went up to Ciel's room. he ran the pillow case of the pillow the earl used the most between his fingers. He closed his eyes. He found comfort in fittling with the pillow case. He wasn't sure why, though. 

Grell eventully found a plain red dress. It seemed small around Grell's touso but he got used to the tightnes quickly. The dress was long and the torso flowed out at about Grell's hips.  The end dragged a bit on the floor. The only design was a black belt around the waist that was just in random curves and swerls. The sleaves were long and tight but not as tight as the torso of the dress. At the elbows the sleeves flowed out as well. They went past Grell's hands, almost like a odd shawls or wrap. The ends of the sleaved where black as well but didn't have a design on them. The back of the dress could have been tied (like a corset)  but Grell decided not to. He also took the lace out as well. The lase went down to almost the bottum of the dress too.

Grell went to look for Sebastian when he finished putting the dress on.  He frowned at the sad demenor of the demon.

"...Sebastian..." the redhead said quietly.

Sebastian studderd out, "Wh-what?"

Grell reluctantly moved closer to him and hugged him loosely. The reaper duried his face in his lover's back

Sebastian said suddenly, "This is my fault..."

"Why did you say that?" Grell asked, not really thinking

Sebastian put his face in his hands and replied, "I should have been watching him...It's my fault."

Grell moved away and tirned Sebastian's head. He held his head. He looked into his dark red eyes.

"It is not. It's whoever killed him fault. It's not yours at all." Grell said.

Sebastian looked back into Grell's bright green eyes. 

Sebastian murmured quietly, "...It still is..."

Grell sighed and his face softened. He went silent. The redhead moved away.

"I'm going to leave you alone now..." Grell said before leaving the room.

Sebastian started to pase around the room. He tried not to think about Ciel's murmur or anything close to it. But he had no success. He mentally yelled at himself. Sebastian knew Grell was right but he couldn't shack the feeling he had some conclusion to the child earl's death. He clentched his gloved hands and hit the window. The window had a small crack in it now where it had been hit. A quiet band emminated through the hall. Sebastian fell to his knees and he hid his face in his hands. A few small tears exscaped his eyes but he quickly stoped the slow flow.

Grell heard the reminence of the bad from the window being hit. He ran back to Ciel's room. The red head didn't pay attention to the broken window. He ran to Sebastian  and sat on the floor next to his lover. The redhead held the demon.

Grell spoke quietly, and sweetly, "Just...just let yourself cry, its better..."

Sebastian burried his face in Grell's chest. He didn't do more. He let himself cry quietly, into Grell's chest

Grell just rubbed Sebastian's back, sothingly. He didn't say anything, or try to calm Sebastian down, or anything more.

They stayed in the same spot till they heard the other (ex)servents came back to the manor. Grell went back to Sebastian's room. Sebastian went down to the front door, makin himself stom crying as he walked. When he got down stairs he explained what walkd happen now that Ciel was dead. He went to his room when he finished talking to the others. He then talked about what him and Grell were going to do now, which the conversation helped keep his mind off everything that has happen.