Chaper 9

{bam like two months later}

Grell wasn't sick at all anymore and so far had a really tiny belly. It was only noticeable if she was naked but it was still there. Weirdest to others, she started getting breasts. It wasn't like with other women where it was slowly increasing. It was more like up to half a cup size a day. On average it was less. Eventually stopping at around a C cup. Most other reapers didn't ask anything but very much stared and the suddenly feminine male. She was happier to be able to wear clothes she liked more to work now as her male features faded away with the day. Yet the opposition happened for Sebastian. He got gloomier as the days passed by. He found a job as a tutor at Weston college due to connections from when ciel had to go there and they thought he was a tutor already. He got a job so he could stay in the human world with grell and his child once it was born. But with ever passing day he got sadder and sadder it was odd with him being a demon and all. One Saturday morning, grell decided to ask why as they ate breakfast.

"Why are you so sad? Wouldn't you have just killed that brat anyway yourself?" Grell asked.

Sebastian nodded. "Yes but This was different. He was killed not by me. That isn't really allowed and I felt I was closer to him than I should have been because I would have killed him eventually anyway."

"That's confusing and weird," she shrugged. "But I don't know. I guess we will figure this out either way." She ended with an offer to hold his hand. Which Sebastian didn't pass up.

Grell started playing with Sebastian's hand and repeated, "we'll figure this out,"

She smiled but not like her normal toothy wide grin but more like a softly warm and caring smile towards the demon. Sebastian let a small smile spread his lips before leaning forward to kiss the reaper.

{feels so good to be back at this!}