Chapter 10

About a week after Grell was sure she wasn't sick anymore, really just because she was double checking. She went back to work. She still opted for her normal outfit for work instead of the female uniform. She walked into hidden office building in a more pour area of London that mostly only criminals were in or people who were even more poor than the homeless. Grell walked in and to where she had to get the papers of who was supposed to die and paper work and etc. She walked happily with a slight bounce, her bangs bouncing with her walk in front and away from her face. As she went to walk out, she decided to tell William she was working again and walked into the other reaper's office.

"Hey, Will~," she started but wasn't able to continue.

"Have you heard of batheing? I can smell you from here. Did you go to hell or something? You smell like you were surrounded by demons for hours on end," he bombarded her. "Go please. I don't want to smell you anymore."

Grell left with out another word. After hours of work. Going between either paperwork or going for reaps. When she finished, she met up with a female reaper whom she trained with while in reaper school. Her hair was on the longer side. It was blond and curly. She wore clothes a size to small and a lot skin showered. They first bonded over both of them having a love for the colour red much like grell and madam red. Her name was Heather. She was on the younger side too. A bit younger than Ronald. They mostly gossiped about other reapers. They

"Can I tell you something?" Grell asked suddenly after the other end in a rant about all the reapers she thought were cute.

"Yeah, when ever. You are like the only good other reaper that isn't a guy," she said, a slight valley accent mixed with her British accent.

"Well, to start. Do I smell like a demon?" The red head asks.

"If we like cuddled for a long time I'd notice but like this hardly," she shrugged.

"Well, like...I'm pregnant," she said before looking down.

She yelled, "oh my god like seriously! This is pretty damn awesome!" She hugged the other. "That's awesome! You're like King Arthur or someone! You're like making history!" She kept yelling.

"Ok ok. But you can't tell anyone," she replied.

"Of course not. You're my best friend sense I've like died. I'll cover you forever." She smiled at her.

"Ok but I think I'm gonna go now to see my boyfriend and make sure he's doing fine."

"Yeah that's like fine. I don't mind. I think I have like a bit more of work," She said and let her go. Grell left to walk back home.