Chapter 8: Joke Chapter

WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT TAKE THIS CHAPTER SERIOUSLY! IT IS A JOKE AND MY FRIEND TOLD ME TO WRITE IT!! IT IS A COMPLETE AND UDDER JOKE!!! DO NOT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!!!! NON OF WHAT IS IN IT IS TRUE TO THE STORY!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sebastian was sitting, looking down into a cup of tea, at the counter. Grell was sitting across from him, doing paperwork he didn't finish the day before. 

"Is something wrong, dear?" Grell asked, looking up from the work. 

Sebastian shook his head no, "I'm fine..." He answered. 

Grell sighed and looked at the paper in front of him again. He continued despite knowing something was wrong. 

Sebastian let his mind drift. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASH BACK-Y~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sebastian stood at the window in the kitchen waiting for whatever he was making to finish cooking.  When he saw Herobrine randomly appeared in front of him.

It said in a voice that sounded like a mix of an extremely gay voice and a southern Italian accent, "Bitch, I killed Ciel."

It ran away and a Unicorn came out of nowhere. It got on the unicorn and t started to fly away but then it suddenly turned into Pac-man, then a gilbird. It fell onto the ground and turned into a turtle, then a cat, then Flavio Vargas, then a badly done stick figure, then Flavio again and ran away.