Chapter 7: House Description

I'm sorry that this chapter isn't the normal one but I thought I should make a separate chapter for the description of the house rather than have it in a normal chapter. And I'm sorry about the grammar. I have another thing to type today and my Grammarly and wattpad saving aren't working so-.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The inheritable money transferred easily, a majority going to the Midford family - pacifically Elizabeth - and part staying where it was just Sebastian could access it instead.

Grell and Sebastian found a semi-large house within a week, that some would call a farm house by the size and style of the yard and house. The house was just outside the city. The house was painted white and had two levels. The top floor had eight rooms, four being bedrooms, two bathrooms, one an office, and a den-like room. The bottom floor had six rooms. A kitchen, living room, another bathroom, a small storage room, and a sunroom. The bedrooms and office all were mostly the same sizes. The floor(s) were wooden and the walls were wood panels as well. The ceilings were white. The only difference between the bedrooms was the largest of them had a thin pillar in the middle of the room. The bathrooms were mostly the same as well, except one that was the biggest. They all had white tiling and walls. The two smaller ones only had a sink and toilet. The bigger one had the sink in a counter. The tub was in the corner of the room. There was a closet across from the tub. The den was the largest and only carpeted room in the top floor. The walls where a white/yellow colour and the ceiling was white. The carpet was dark grey. The den had stairs along the wall to the living room. The living room was mostly the same as the den but a bit bigger. The kitchen floor was one step below the other floors. There were counters along the sides of the room and there was an island counter in the middle of the room. The counters were back and didn't have cabinets. There were cabinets along the back of the room. The top of the island counter came out a bit and there wasn't any storage under the counter and because there wasn't a dining room it was going to be used as a table rather than a counter. The storage room was connected to the kitchen and was the smallest room not including closets. The floors and walls were just wood. The sun room was like a hallway along the house and the walls were mostly floor to ceiling windows The entrance to the sun room was through the kitchen. The walls were a light blue, almost white and the floor was carpeted and it was a light blue too. There was porch around the sunroom that went about 6 feet out. The back yard was fenced in. There was a gate to a path into some woods close to the house to the back of the yard. In the corner of the yard was a small two horse stables.

Sebastian and Grell decided to take furniture from the manor, mostly because they were allowed to. They took a bedroom set from one of the guest room, it was the same for the office but was a guest office instead. They took sitting room sets for the den, living room, and sunroom. Mostly the furniture in the sitting room was two armchairs and a couch. Mostly that furniture was a brown as well and maybe a solid colour throw pillow. The only thing they took from the kitchen was some stools from the bar in the first level of the basement in the manor, mostly that was was the only thing that would reach the counter and didn't look odd with it. They thought maybe getting horsed was a good idea plus they also had some extra money for getting them. They got a male young adult black horse that was fully trained and a white female horse with some black markings that were also a young adult but wasn't as trained as the other. Grell also let Sebastian keep one of his outdoor cats because that helped Sebastian relax and it wouldn't be as hard as having an indoor cat because of the fence.