//Five//

Alena's POV
"Hello again Alena." Sidious said. "Just wanted to let you know that you cannot run. I can sense you and Young Skywalker with you. You two are too powerful not to be sensed. I know you are on the outskirts of Coruscant in that beautiful, abandoned building. If I were you, I wouldn't run and just come with me. It's just so easy. See you soon."

I woke up yet again, on the floor. Anakin looked at me.
"What did he say this time?"
"He knows where we are Anakin. He said we are too powerful not to be sensed."
Anakin's face turned extremely pale and he stood up.
"Annie, what are you doing?"
"We have to leave Alena! He's coming!"
"You don't understand Anakin! Where are we going to go? Back to the Jedi Council? He will just kill them all! We are the biggest threat Anakin! I am staying right here. You may leave but I will be the one to sacrifice myself over to Sidious. Goodbye Anakin."
Anakin turned away from me and took off to the speeder. A lone tear streaked down my face.

He's such a coward! He can't even stay here and stand up for himself! He left me here to go with Darth Sidious! More angry tears streamed down my face. I sat alone in this beautiful house and waited for Darth Sidious to take me away.