//Twenty-Six//

Alena's POV
I slowed down the speeder to try and find an area for landing. When I landed the speeder, I saw the hooded figure come running toward me. I jumped out of the speeder and jogged cautiously toward the figure.

"Alena?" The figure asked. It took off its hood.
"Annie? I knew I would find you here!"
"How did you know?"
"I had another vision. I haven't gotten one in a long time, but I guess it was so important that it had to be a vision."
"Alena you can't be here."
"Why not Anakin?"
"Darth Sidious has cameras all over this place to keep watch on me. It is wonderful to see your beautiful face. Wait what am I saying?"
"I knew there was still light in you Annie! Please come home. I miss you."
"I can't. Obi-Wan and the rest of the Jedi Council will betray me and banish me from the Jedi. I have to stay here."

Tears started streaming down my face.
"Anakin I really miss you. Please, please come home."
"Join me Alena. Together we can rule the Empire!"
I stepped back. Those were the exact words Sidious said Anakin.
"That's not for me Anakin."
"Come on Alena. It would be the best option. If you want to be with me all the time, join me."
Anakin looked over my shoulder.
"Why did you bring him here?" He shouted at me.
I look over my shoulder to see Obi-Wan looking at both Anakin and I sternly.
"I-I didn't know he was behind me Anakin. Honest."
"No you were just trying to lure me into a trap so he can arrest me!"
"No-no Anakin!"
Anakin reached his hand out and started force choking me. I was gasping for breath.
"Anakin, stop it!" Obi-Wan yelled at Anakin.
Anakin let go and I passed out.