//Twenty//

Anakin's POV
I walked into the Chancellor's office.
"Well hello my young friend." He said. "I wasn't expecting you to have any contact with me after the whole Sith Lord incident."
"To be honest Chancellor, I didn't want to have any contact with you but I was fascinated by the ways of the Dark Side."
"Good Anakin. Good! By me showing you the ways of the Dark Side, you have pledged yourself to my teachings. Is that what you're doing Young Skywalker?"
"I think, Ye--"
"No you don't Anakin!" I turned around to face a horrified Alena.

Alena's POV
I was eavesdropping on Anakin and the Chancellor's conversation outside of the door to his office. I heard Anakin talking to him about being fascinated by the Dark Side and the Chancellor say good. That doesn't go well together.

I stormed into the room.
"No you don't Anakin!" I shouted at him.
"What are you doing Alena? Get out of here!" Anakin responded.
"I won't let you do this Anakin! He's an evil man! He cannot be trusted! He'll use you Anakin." I gave Anakin a pleading look.

Anakin looked deep in thought. It was a tough decision for him to make. Continue being a Jedi with me, or go and become a Sith with Palpatine.

"I pledge myself to your teachings, Master." Those words, Anakin spoke to Sidious.