//Eighteen//

Alena's POV
As soon as Anakin shut off the speeder, I jumped right out. I had to tell Obi-Wan. Something wasn't right about Anakin.

I ran up to the Jedi Council room. They were all in the middle of a meeting. Perfect.
"Alena!" Anakin yelled from down the hallway.
I ran into the room, turned, and shut and locked the door behind me.

I turned back around to see each and every Jedi staring at me.
"Um, sorry to interrupt Masters. I have some urgent news."
"That's quite alright Alena. Please continue." Obi-Wan said.
"This concerns Anakin..."
I told them what Anakin said in the speeder. Obi-Wan couldn't believe those words about him came out of Anakin's mouth.
" I wouldn't lie to you Master Obi-Wan. I speak the total truth."
Obi-Wan looked down and shook his head.

"I sense great darkness among him." Master Yoda said
"I sense it too." I agreed with him. "What are we going to do?"
"I would just keep a close eye on him Alena. Make sure he stays far away from the Chancellor now that we know who he really is. Anakin may want to go back to him to hear the words of  how powerful he is." Master Windu said.
"Very well Master." I bowed my head and walked out. I felt bad betraying Annie like this, but he can't turn to the Dark Side. I won't let him.