//Fourteen//

Obi-Wan's POV
"What is going on here?" I whisper shouted.
Anakin and Alena broke apart from their kiss and looked at me with shocked faces.
"This is completely against the Jedi Code you two! But we will deal with this later. Let's get out of this place, fast!"
I went over to them and cut their ropes.
"Anakin where's your arm?" I asked
"Long story. Let's just get out of here."
We ran over to the door and ripped it open.

There waiting for us at the end of the hallway was Darth Sidious all by himself.
"Again, did you really think you could escape me? It's impossible Jedi!" "I see what side you chose." He said directed to Alena. "Young Skywalker, you know it's not too late to join me. You are very powerful. You could be very useful."
"Never!" Anakin shouted.
"Very well then. If you won't join me, you all must die."

Alena's POV
Sidious ignited his red lightsaber. Obi-Wan was the only one of us with a lightsaber.
"Seriously guys? You managed to get your lightsabers taken away also?"
Anakin and I shrugged our shoulders.
"Wouldn't you think we would have escaped by now with our lightsabers?" I asked Obi-Wan.
"True. Just help me fight in any way!"
The three of us began to charge at Sidious.