//Twelve//

Alena's POV
The elevator stopped at the next floor down. I'm going to search floor by floor for Anakin. I don't care how long it takes.

I stepped off the elevator to be met by guards and Sidious himself.
"Did you really think you could fool me?" Sidious asked. "A young Jedi like yourself could never outsmart a Sith Lord like me."

I tried to run away. That was a big mistake. Sidious stopped me by using the force. I blacked out.

Obi-Wan's POV
Anakin has been gone for a day now and I'm starting to get worried. I walked out of the Jedi Council room. I went out and picked out a black speeder and made my way to the Sith building.

I parked farther away to find Anakin's yellow speeder. I looked inside to see if he was in there. No one.

I ran all the way to the Sith building and tried to sense Anakin. I couldn't sense him.

I heard someone coming. I ran and hid. It was Sidious and a bunch of guards with a floating Alena passed out behind them.

They clicked the button for the elevator. They disappeared to a lower floor.

I ran out from my hiding spot and clicked the button to the elevator to follow them. For some reason they were heading to the basement. Nobody ever goes to the basement.