Memory [Monday Couple]

Everyone glared at the cunning Yoomes Bond for winning his special 'Yoomes Bond' episode. Jae suk laughed maniacly and showed off the prize for the game to all members. Which, of course, made them pissed off.

"Jeez hyung, I can't believe you tricked us again!" Jong kook complained.

"And I can't believe you escape again!" Jae suk casually replied and earned few chuckles from the members. Eventhough it's 1 a.m. , they were too tired and strangely had an insomnia. So they decided to go to HaHa's restaurant and had a drink.

"Hyung, from all of this 91 episodes, I bet you won at least half of the total episodes!" Kwang soo said. Jae suk laughed and gestured to Ji hyo. "You should say that to her. She's a gold miner." Everyone laughed and drank their soju.

"You guys remember how our innocent Gary asked if it was raining last year when Jae suk shot him?" Suk jin brought back the embarrassing memory. Poor Gary could only looked away due to embarrassement.

"Gary hyung is so silly!" HaHa playfully mocked Gary.

"Like you're not." Gary grunted. Jae suk continued, "I remember there's this kid who saw me with the water gun in front of the toilet and he didn't suspect anything! He didn't even bother to ask me why I have the water gun." The guys especially Gary laughed loudly as they remembered the scene. HaHa could only curled down his lips and didn't say anything.

"You know... I kinda miss the framer Kwang soo." Ji hyo spoke for the first time. Gary looked at Ji hyo curiously. Song Ji hyo was even cute when she's a bit drunk. "You miss that character? Why? You like to be framed by him?"

As an answer, Ji hyo hit him lightly.

"Of course not! But he's funny." She said. Kwang soo smiled happily. At least someone remembered his character. "Yeah I like it too. But I think I prefer my betrayer character more. It's fun to betray hyungs and noona."

"Huh, now that betrayal DNA is totally planted in his brain." Suk jin mumbled.

Gary nodded and muttered, "Hey, remember that time when our giraffe framed the sparta that he painted his nails?" Everyone laughed at the nostalgia and the sparta glared at Gary for bringing back the topic.

"I also remember how he framed my dongsaeng for collecting Ji hyo's hair." Jong kook added. HaHa grinned and looked at the Ace. She smiled and mouthed 'Fanboy' to him.

Gary, who saw that, frowned. Why are they exchanging smile? He was always jealous at HaHa and Kwang soo who could mingle quickly and mocked Ji hyo freely. They looked so near and natural with her.

Eventhough he hold the status of 'Monday Boyfriend', he was still jealous with the KwangHa brothers. Ji hyo sometimes looked comfortable with him and sometimes not. Ji hyo said he was charming but he didn't know if it was the truth or only for the show.

"You know I still can't believe that Monday Couple actually worked. I always thought that SpartAce or HaHyo would be better." Jae suk sighed.

"Me? With her?" HaHa sarcastically said.

"Yah! Do you think I want to be with you?" Ji hyo yelled. "Gary oppa is even much better than you!"

Gary smiled and frowned. He was happy that Ji hyo said he was better. But he can't be compared to HaHa right?

"And you guys remembered how HaHa and Jong kook hyung kissed?" Kwang soo laughed. Both HaHa and Jong kook instantly wiped their lips as if they just kissed.

"Ji hyo ah, if both them had kisses, when will we?" Gary said with a joking tone. Well the truth is he was being serious inside.

Ji hyo laughed softly and Suk jin piped in, "Yah you both go get married."

"I remember that Jong kook, HaHa and uh, Suk jin maybe had been interested with Ji hyo since episode 2." Jae suk started. "And that Gary had liked Ji hyo since episode 4? Or 5? Or is it 6? Hee, they were so awkward at first."

Jong kook and HaHa shrugged like it was nothing. Suk jin continued to drink his soju. But Gary looked straight to Jae suk, "No hyung I don't. Really."

"Eh?"

Gary smirked at the members confuse looks. The truth is? He wasn't lying.

He didn't like her since episode 5. Or 6. He smiled as he remembered the scene. How Ji hyo made her first entrance in Running Man. How she smiled. How she sit awkwardly beside him. How she called him oppa. Everything of her was so different. Really, no one knew. That he was really amazed at her since they first met. And that he never stop.

Author's note:

So basically this is my first story. Tell me what you think about it and which couple will you want next? I'm sorry if it's not interesting but I'll try my best to make it better.