Photograph [SpartAce]

"Let's welcome our guests, Cha Tae hyun and Shin Se kyung!" As usual the National MC started. Everyone smiled and clapped their hands; greeting the guests.

"Wuah, it's been a long time Cha Concubine." Jae suk said, referring to Tae hyun's nickname back then. Tae hyun grinned and nodded his head.

"Isn't that right Kook Jong ah?" The grasshopper referred to another nickname from Family Outing. Jong kook smiled and hugged his bestfriend. "It's been years."

"And Se kyung ssi-" Jae suk was cut by the playboy of Running Man.

"Be my last love!" HaHa made his playboy comeback. Se kyung laughed as she's used of it by watching few episodes. "Yah, Song Ji hyo! You..you stay out of my sight today! You and her can't be compared!"

"YA!!" The Ace lifted her hand as if she wanted to hit Haroro. Which maybe well, she'd do if there wasn't any camera. HaHa laughed and went to Se kyung to hug her, but his hyungs shoved him away. The guys talked awhile and then the PD divided them into a team. Se kyung, Jae suk and Kwang soo in one team. Tae hyun, Jong kook and Ji hyo one team. Which leave the 3 losers at one team.

"Eiii... This isn't fair!" The two kids complained. The guys laughed and Jong kook added, "Suk jin hyung doesn't fit the group." "Then where will I fit?" Suk jin sighed. Everyone laughed at the pissed Suk jin and went into their respective car.

Ji hyo was strangely happy today. And it made her confuse. Why? What make her so happy? She was standing with her mung face until Jong kook held her hand, "Let's go Ji hyo ah." Ji hyo face automatically turned red. She pulled away her hands and ran into her car. 'Dumb! Why did you run?' She thought. 3 seconds later, she realised what make her happy. Was she... No way. But it could be... Jong kook came into the car and smiled at Ji hyo which made her heartbeat jump. No. Way. She's not falling for her castmate right? RIGHT?

"And... CUT!" The PD announced. The members sighed relievely. They were all tired and it's their break time. The guests had fallen into deep sleep and left the 7 members sat on a table, gathering around. Only the 7 of them.

"So..what now?" Suk jin broke the silence. "Hmm... How if we talked about something?" Kwang soo suggested. "Yeah, but WHAT?" HaHa said with an annoyed tone.

"Why are you so mad?" Ji hyo asked. HaHa sighed and messed up his hair, "Well, why am I so unlucky today?" Gary immediately agreed with HaHa, "Yep. Why are we so unlucky?"

"Ehem. I feel offended here." Suk jin coughed. The two kids laughed and patted their hyung back. "Speaking of luck," Kwang soo said, "What makes you guys so lucky?"

"Ya, we're not lucky. It's you who is so unlucky." Jong kook said what everyone's thinking. Kwang soo frowned at his hyung harsh-but-true words.

"If me, it's this." Gary answered and showed an expensive and cool watch. "Woah, that's so awesome! I bet that is expensive." HaHa commented. The guys nodded and observed Gary's watch. "For sure! But why is it your lucky charm?" Jong kook asked.

Gary shrugged, "My relative gave it to me. I once a lottery thrice when I used this watch."

Ji hyo listened carefully while the boys shared their lucky charm. She, herself, didn't have any. She just tried her best. Lucky or not didn't matter to her. She observed Jong kook. These days, Jong kook was cooler than ever. His muscles were awesome that once Ji hyo thought it was fake. Jong kook also had put more attention to her. Maybe he didn't realise, but Ji hyo knew that Jong kook always looked at her.

"Hey, what about you Ji hyo?" Jae suk pulled her away from her thoughts. "Oh, I don't have such things." Suk jin sighed, "And you're the luckiest among us..."

"What about you, hyung?" HaHa asked curiously. Jong kook was a little taken aback but then he managed a mysterious smile, "I have this."

Jong kook lifted a small lucky charm pocket. "Huh? Anything in there hyung?" Gary asked.

"Well.. Uh...There's- there's some inspirational quotes." Jong kook stuttered. The guys raised their eyebrows. "Can I see it?" Ji hyo took the pocket.

Unfortunately, Jong kook snatched it back, "Sorry. It's.. It's privacy." "Eh?" Ji hyo looked at him closely, "Privacy?"

"Yeah, well... There's this picture of a girl. And me." Jong kook tried to explained. "Your crush?" HaHa hit the jackpot. Before Jong kook said anything, the PD called them back for continuing the shooting.

But it didn't stop Ji hyo wondering. Was it Yoon Eun hye, the woman from X man? Or was it another woman?

"Where's Jong kook oppa?" Ji hyo asked HaHa after the shooting ended. "He's in the level 2 meeting room. Why?" Ji hyo showed him Jong kook's cap, "He forgot this. Bye!" She ran quickly as she could because she was exhausted. She just wanted to have a nice sleep now.

"Jong kook opp-" She stopped as she saw him sleeping on the chair. She smiled. He must be really tired. She put the cap on the table and was about to exit the room until she saw something.

His lucky charm pocket.

Her curiosity gave her enough bravery to walk quietly and slipped her hand in the his jacket. Carefully, she took it out. She was confused whether to open it or not. But again, her curiosity win it.

She opened it slowly. She blinked a few times, thinking her eyes must be wrong. This time, she blushed.

It was a picture of them. Smiling widely.

Author's note:

Sorry if it's not that interesting. Also that I updated a little late. Tell me what you feel about this and which couple story will you want next.
Thank You So Much!