Boyfriend [Monday Couple]

"Oppa, let's just be boyfriend-girlfriend on Monday."
"Ah, why?"
"For the show. Let's just do it. Agree?"

Gary went silent before he nodded half-heartedly.

"Alright. Fine. Promise."

Ji hyo frowned at Gary's cheesy lines. She hated him for complimenting her that way. Why can't he just be natural? But yet she still blushed at his awful cheesy lines.

"Yah, you two should just date and get married!" Jae suk shouted and all the members agreed. She opened her mouth but closed it again. Gary, who sat beside her, grinned like an idiot and winked at her.

She'd say he was really annoying, ugly, and awful. But that also made her fall for him. A little. He was charming in that way. She just wished that he'd never stop doing things she liked.

At the end of the shooting, she glared at Gary. Gary betrayed her. She really can't believe it. If it's The Betrayal Trio she was okay with it as she's used to. But Gary? Aren't they dating on Mondays?

"I can't believe you betrayed me." She hissed to him. Gary felt guilty inside and cursed himself for being such idiot. "Mianhae Ji hyo ah." He whispered.

But Ji hyo found it really hard to forgive him. She was close to winning and he stole them from her. Inside Ji hyo felt like a moron; she shouldn't have to trust him. This is Running Man, where your friends could be your enemies. Where everyone betrayed. Aren't they famous for that?

"How if.. we spend the night together at a hotel restaurant?" Gary suggested. Ji hyo was still a little angry so she refused him. Instead, she went to a bar and drank alone there. She was really disappointed that she lost. Actually, she made a bet with her friends and she was confident enough to win. Unfortunately, it backfired.

The way Gary looked at her made ber realised that Gary was really feeling guilty. It made her smile. She always knew Gary had feelings for her. While she herself... she didn't know. She can't understand herself.

She was drunk already at the third bottle. The bar here was cool and cozy. She tried to stood up and she stumbled. She looked to her watch. 1 a.m. Great. She need to go home. Her head was like spinning around and she bumped a random guy.

"Hey, be careful you drunk ahjumma." The guy said as he wrinkled his nose. Ji hyo felt offended and immediately snapped him, "Ahjumma? Watch your words! Who do you think you are, huh?!"

The guy was surprised but he looked at her closely. "You're.. sexy." The guy breathed heavily. Ji hyo knew the guy was up to no good and wanted to run away quickly. But the guy pulled her hands. "Come on. Let's go to another place." The guy whispered at her ears and pulled her outside.

Ji hyo was now really terrified. She screamed, "Help!He-" The guy slapped her. "Shut up!" Ji hyo tried to pull her hand away but the guy was too strong. She was really scared. The guy looked to her face and move slowly to her.

Ji hyo was closing her eyes, hoping a miracle did exist. She never believe in it and she can't help but wishing it was real.

Just as she stopped hoping for the miracle, someone came. That someone ran quickly and kicked the guy hard. "Are you okay, Ji hyo?" He said and turned to her.

It was Gary.

She shivered and shook her head. She was too afraid. The guy now had stood up and punched Gary. Gary was defenseless and he got knocked out. But Gary didn't gave up. He kept punching the guy and kicking him in the stomach.

"Who the hell are you?" The guy spit out.

"I..," Gary looked unsure. He stopped and continued, this time he proudly said, "I'm Ji hyo's boyfriend. And never ever ever dare to touch her. I'll promise that you'd be end up in a hospital next time."

He held her hands and dragged her outside. He brought her to a cafe and bought her drinks. Ji hyo was still trembling but yet she muttered, "Today isn't Monday anymore. It's Tuesday already." Gary was surprised but he shrugged, "So what's wrong with it?"

"It means, you aren't my boyfriend. And how do you find me?" Her words hurt him. He smirked, " I kinda stalk you. But why can't I be? Can't I be your Monday till Sunday boyfriend?" Ji hyo sipped her coffee and said, "We made promise."

"An all promise are meant to be broken." Gary smiled. Ji hyo sighed, "The thing is, I can't break my own promise." Gary stayed quiet and looked at her. He smirked again, "Well then, let me break it for you."

He pulled her and kissed her. Ji hyo was taken aback at first but then she kissed him back.

Author's note:

Monday couple again! So what couple will you want next? Don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks!