In A Flash.

Summary: Imagine You tell your older brothers Sam and Dean that you are dating The Flash.

Title: 'In A Flash'

Warning: Fluff

Word Count: 1,423

Pairing: Dean x sister!reader x Sam, Barry x reader

A/N: I thought this was a good idea so I went through with it! Enjoy! XOXO

Tagging: @plaidandwhiskeydean @sincerelysaraahh @bovaria @kaz2y5-imagines @ilostmyshoe-79 @abaddonwithyall @angelkurenai @castiels-colette @spnfeelstrain @winchester-writes @the-mrs-dean-winchester @mkay-chan @xdreamxloverx @thegirlwiththeimpala @driverpicksthemuusic @doctorsquoosescompanion @training-wolves @vividimagines @winchestergirl907

"I had a really good time tonight." Barry declared to you as he set down from his arms in front of bunker. "It's just getting started." Barry saw that look in your eyes.

"This is your house right?" Barry asked looking suddenly confused. "This is where I live with my brothers Sam and Dean. We're going to tell that we are officially boyfriend and girlfriend." You said trying to sound all innocent and sweet.

"Right now? I just told you we were boyfriend and girlfriend! What if this isn't a good time I mean I don't want to hold up your brothers or anything. " You noticed how flustered and nervous Barry was getting.

"Hey." You said catching his attention. "It's going to be fine, we're just going to go in there and see what happens." You reassured him or at least you hoped you did.

You lead Barry down the stairs and once you were inside you announced you were home. You looked up to Barry and you saw his eyes wandering around the bunker.

Sam and Dean sat in front of their computers and didn't even look up from them. You told Barry to come on and you walked up to them.

"Sam and Dean meet Barry." Both of your brothers looked right away with another boy standing in the room with them. "Who is he and what is he doing here?" Dean opened his mouth first as Sam and him stood up from where they were sitting. "This is my Barry, my boyfriend." That was the first time you said it in front of someone and it felt good.

"Oh no he's not." Dean decided he would do all the talking. That wasn't a good sign. Sam isn't as confrontational when it comes to this kind of stuff. "Yes he is" You defended. "Barry, these are my two older brothers Sam and Dean." You pointed them out to him. "You must be Dean." Barry said to Dean as he went to shake his hand. Dean wasn't having it. "Okay." Barry took a step back behind you.

image

Originally posted by poreclainhearts17

"Guys come on I'm twenty-five years old. I am old enough now to make my own decisions and pick and choose who I date." Sam and Dean both grunted when you threw the age card at them. But it was true. You weren't a little kid anymore. "How did you guys even meet?" Sam spoke up. "Do you remember that case we had involving the banshee in Central City?" You remembered exactly what happened but your brothers obviously didn't.

"Well, let me refresh your memory. I met a forensic detective on the scene of the second victim. That forensic detective was Barry. I ended up telling him about what we do." You also admitted if you were going to tell them about you and Barry. You may as well get some other things off your chest. "Before we left I exchanged my number with Barry just in case. You continued your side of the story. "Barry do you want to tell the rest?" You realized Barry hadn't said a single thing.

"Yeah sure. I told Y/N that nine months ago I was struck by lightening and now I can run at super human speed." Barry said like it was no big deal. "I actually forgot about Barry for awhile until I got a call a couple of months ago." You said honestly. "Tonight Me and Barry became boyfriend and girlfriend and since were in a serious relationship now I figured I should tell you." You finished your story.