Home Is When I Am In Your Arms.

You hadn't seen much of Barry all week. With both of your up and coming careers, the only time you had with each other was Friday evening and the weekend. If that, though with Barry always dashing about, saving the city. The amount of time he spent with you was always rushed.

But not tonight. For it was a quiet night in Central City. Caitlin and Cisco literally had to push him into the elevator and promised to call him if anything happened. There was no sense of him sitting around S.T.A.R. labs when nothing was going on.

They also knew that he would rather be with you. Barry protested, saying that once he would get settled with you something would break loose. Caitlin just shook her head and told him none the matter. "You are needed else where, Barry." Caitlin winked.

Barry sighed and finally listened to his best friends. He clicked the arrow that would take him down. He wasn't even going to call you. He was just going to show up and take you by surprise. It wasn't very often Barry would get to do this. Y/N was the only girl who was able to understand Barry wont be home every night.

By day he was a forensic tech for the precinct and by night he was known as the Flash. But he was your hero every part of the day. You would worry about him constantly, but you knew Team Flash just as much as Barry did. You've even visited S.T.A.R. labs.

You were currently unwinding from a hectic day at the office. Stressful, to the say the least. You were reading your book and you had a bowl of Y/F/F of ice cream on the table beside you on the couch. The lights were dimmed throughout your loft, and you had a lamp on in your den.

When, you heard a soft knock at your door. You frowned as you shut your book but not forgetting to place your bookmark so you don't lose your place. Your feet padded along the dark wood flooring. Your eyes peered through the opening in your apartment doorway.

And there was Barry standing outside. You gasp and unlock your door. "Barry! What are you doing here!?!" You tackled him at the door with a hug. Barry held you firmly against him, hugging you back. He tenderly planted a kiss on your neck and explained. "Well, you can honestly thank Cisco and Caitlin. They convinced me after no distress calls popped up. And here I am." He scratched the back of his head with a toothy grin.

"I am all yours tonight." He mentioned to add throwing his hands down to his sides. "Well, good. Come, I'll get you a bowl of ice cream. Are you hungry?" You lead him into the kitchen and the living area. "Yeah because I don't come over to see you anymore, Y/N/N. I just come to eat you out your house." Barry chuckled, you were always thinking of others.

"I knew it." You said playing along with him as you pulled a bowl out of the cabinet and the ice cream from the freezer. You and Barry made a little small talk while you went to grab your fairly melted bowl of frozen cream. "You wanna watch some T.V.?" You suggested as you loaded with your dishes and Barry thanked you again.

"Why not?" He shrugged already way ahead of you. You cuddled up into each other and agreed to a movie to watch. After that was over, you were definitely yawning. "Are you good?" Barry looked down at you as you were completely laid out on his chest.

"I'm good. I'm good." You groggily reassured him, nodding your head a couple of times. It was already after eleven o'clock. You started a new series on Netflix. Your eyes grew heavier the passing minute. You enjoyed the show but you didn't no how much longer you were going to be able to keep your eyes open. You eventually fell asleep on Barry.

You weren't even half way through the first episode. Barry could hear your breathing change and noticed your head dip down. He felt kinda bad. He stroked your hair for a second but before you could fall completely asleep, he shook you gently and coaxes you to get up and let's go to bed. You nodded your head okay against his chest.

Barry didn't let your feet to touch the floor. He scooped you up into his arms and carried you to bed. He held up with one arm and opened up the duvet on your bed and laid you down and pulled up the covers for you. He slid his shoes off and unbuttoned his top shirt revealing a white t-shirt. He just got in the bed beside you.

He snaked his arms around your waist dragging you as close as he could to you. "I love you, Y/N." He mumbled against your skin, sending goosebumps down your shoulder. "I love you, Barry." You nuzzled your head against the pillow. If only every night was like tonight.

The End!

A/N: First update in the awhile! Thank you for 13,000 reads! It blows my mind every time I log on! Hopefully more stories soon so stayed tune!