Can You Keep A Secret?

http://38.media.tumb

Ever since Barry woke up from the coma you thought he seemed off. It always seemed like he's on the run constantly. Even before the coma you've had this crush on Barry. Before the coma you almost he liked you. But after he woke up you didn't anymore.

The scary thing was on Monday night you heard something on the roof of the apartment you lived at. You couldn't help going up there to see it was. It wasn't a it. It was a who. It was the streak.

He saw you but you didn't get a very clear look of him. He told you he would like to see you again.

You told the same time and the same place. He told that depended if he had duty calls. You turned away when your cheeks flushed red.

"Good bye." You said to him knowing he has probably bigger and better things to do than talk to you. "For now, Y/N." He said and he was gone in a flash. "He said my name." You said to yourself.

The streak was a man of his word. He came to you the next, and the night after that. He made you promise you couldn't tell anyone about you and him. You gave him your word.

Then you wanted to ask him a question. He laughed and asked what it was before he had to go.

"Have you ever liked someone that you can't even tell that they like you back?" I have this friend who I like whole lot and I just don't know anymore." After you said you instantly regretted it.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to go on to like that. I shouldn't be seeking relationship advice from a superhero." You shook your head asking yourself why did you just say that?

He probably won't even come to see you anymore after tonight because of how stupid you made yourself look. "I know the feeling, Y/N. I'll see you tomorrow night. " He said in his deep voice and not a moment to lose he was gone.

Barry knew that he couldn't keep this up. He had to uncover his mask to you eventually. He can't have you falling in love with the Flash. Wait a minute, Y/N likes me!

Y/N LIKES ME! Barry couldn't believe it. The girl he's had a crush on since high school likes him back. Score one for Barry. He decided that tomorrow night he would take his mask off and tell you the truth. Then he will sweep in his arms, tell you how much he loves you and you will be together forever.

Barry smiled at the thought of that. He didn't know how he would do it exactly but he had to do something fast because you might start falling in love with the Flash. Then he started to wonder how long has Y/N liked him.

"Hello again." The Flash said from his shadow. "Hey um I am sorry again about yesterday I shouldn't of said anything to you." You told him still sounding you were embarrassed about it. "Don't worry about it." He didn't know how much longer he could keep stalling.

"I wish it was that easy." You chuckled lightly. Barry was really close to calling the thing off and just wait to tell you another time but he knew deep time it was the right thing to do.

"It can be but you are the only one who can do that." Barry told you from his heart and its not like Joe used that line with him all the time.

"I was wrong about you. You are really good at giving advice." There was something about to talking to the Flash that made you relax and just let go. He laughed. You made the streak laugh. That really made your day.

"Y/N there is something I should tell you." Barry started off strong. He felt really good about doing this.

Then a horrible though crossed his mind. What if Y/N doesn't want anything to do with me after she finds out that I am the Flash. "Never mind." Barry sighed to himself.

He was so close but he just had to think about the worse case scenario just as he was about to tell the love of his life that he is the Flash and that he loves you.

" I should just go and don't bother coming out tomorrow I won't be here." Barry decided this would have to work and he would still have the guilt feeling because he hasn't told you.

"Wait what! We're done here? Who says you get to make that decision?" You were very fired about this. It sounded like he was about to tell you something important and now he's not going to tell you.

That's not going to fly. "I've lost everyone and I can't lose you too! Whoever you are! You're my hero!!" This was your last attempt to make him change his mind.

Barry removed his mask and stepped out into the light. You gasped once you realized who was standing in front of you.

"Before you say anything. I know." Barry smiled at you. "Barry? Your'e the Flash?" You could hardly believe it

You would of never thought your best friend was Central City's super hero. "In the flesh. You can't tell anybody about this okay?." He knew you meant your word. "Have I ever told you how much I loved you?" You said walking closer to him.

It was Barry 's turn to blush this time. "As a friend or something more?" Barry secretly hoped you would say the second thing. "As something more, Barry." You wrapped your arms around his neck.

"I would like something more, Y/N." Barry grinned. Barry assumed that was a yes when you kissed him.

The End!!

lr.com/945cf8210d9d0dc361fdffd4c0df8120/tumblr_inline_o2dsug4lpv1ti0f1y_500.gif