Nothing Like A Family Dinner.

What started out as a normal and casual dinner ended with your older brothers freaking out. Barry knew you needed to tell them sooner or later and the longer you waited the more it ate you up.

And Barry could tell you were in the early stages of stressing out and he didn't need you stressing out. Barry talked to after dinner one night last week and suggested that Sam and Dean come over for a weekend and you tell them then.

You hugged Barry and told him you agreed with him 100 percent and that you would give your brothers a call later.

"Hey Sam Hey Dean!" You chirped excitedly into the phone when they picked up.

"Hey Y/N! What's up?" They both said and then Sam asked curiously. "Are you guys free this weekend?" You were crossing your fingers behind your back that they would say no.

"Uh no we don't have any plans this weekend. Why?" Dean looked at his brother with one eyebrow raised. "Well, its been awhile and Barry and I thought it would be nice if you guys came up this Friday and stayed for the weekend?" You said pacing your bedroom with Barry watching you.

"That sounds like a great, Y/N! We'll be there on Friday!" Sam and Dean know that they haven't seen you since the wedding last year. Of course you kept in touch through text and the calling each other on the phone but it wasn't the same as going from seeing each other every day to nothing at all.

Sam and Dean were still adjusting to the idea of you being Mrs. Y/N Allen and not Winchester anymore. But they will just have to get over it. And you know they will eventually. "Awesome! So we'll see you guys on Friday and just text me when you are in the neighborhood. Oh! Wait before you go what do you guys want for dinner after your long journey up here?"

Sam and Dean both smiled into the phone. You were always so good to your older brothers. "It doesn't matter, Y/N. Whatever you have will be fine." Dean said but he secretly hoped you would make a nice home cook meal like you used to do when you still lived in the bunker.

"Alright, I have already kept you guys up long enough. I love you big brothers." That was the nickname you gave the boys when you were younger. Big brother. They still couldn't believe you remembered. "Sleep tight." Dean says.

"And don't let the bed bugs bite, if they do hit them with Sam's lost shoe, so they don't bother you!" You chanted into the phone. That was a old night time tradition you guys used to keep up even when you were a adult. "We love you, Y/N." Dean said with the biggest grin on his face.

"Love you too, Bye."

"Bye."

You ended the call and you looked over at Barry who did a very good job of holding in his laughs until after you got off the phone because that would be rude.

"You did sleep tight." Barry was laughing so hard that his face was turning bright red. "Yes, I did sleep tight! I did it even until the day I moved out of the bunker!." You said picking up your pillow and giving a Barry a nice hit in the shoulder. "Hey!" He said and he grabbed the pillow before you could hit him again.

He pulled you down with the pillow onto the bed. You were both belly laughing now. Soon though when you were both calmed down you got under the covers and cuddled up. "What do you think Sam and Dean will do when I tell him the news?" You said laying your head on Barry's firm chest with the lights off.

Barry brought you as close to him as he could. "You need to quit worrying. Everything is going to be fine, Y/N. I think they are going to be really happy." He said with optimism in his voice. "Whatever you say, Barry. I love you." You said snuggling into him and closing your eyes already feeling sleep take over you.