Bet You Didn't See That Coming.

"You look amazing." Barry said to you as he stood up when you walked into the lab. "Oh stop it, Barry! You are just saying that." You said giving him a quick hug and gushing.

"So what brings you here, Y/N?" Barry asked because most of time when you went to see Barry at work it meant two things. One, you need a favor or two, you did something you need him desperately.

"I might have set you up on a date." You say dreading what you were about to hear from Barry. He hated it when you interfered with him and his love life but you can't stand seeing him alone anymore so you figured you would take things into your own hands.

"No, Y/N no!" Barry said sighing and sitting back down in his seat. "Don't look at me like that!" You exclaimed at the glares you were receiving from Barry at the moment.

"Why do you do stuff like that, Y/N?" Barry said rolling his eyes knowing you won't have a good enough reason to justify your action. "Because Barry you need to date you are not getting any younger and..." You said not knowing what else to say.

"Y/N, I didn't think i was going to tell you like this but its time i did it." Barry said standing up and approaching you. "I am madly in love with you, Y/N!" Barry could no longer deny it. He loved you for a long time and it was about time he was honest with his feelings.

"You love me?" You said first in awe and shock. "I love you too, Barry." You said giving him another hug. All it took was for Barry to be truthful with you and admit his love for you that it made you realize your love you had for Barry all along.

The End!!

A/N: Sorry its so short!