Feel For You.

You and Barry had been friends for...years. You and Barry met when you were just in kindergarten and before his mom died, you used to be next door neighbors but even after that you remained good friends.

As a boy and a girl got older good friends those feelings usually develop into something more. You liked Barry, that was true but Barry developed feelings for...Iris of course. You didn't mind because you would Barry about advice about Iris and you did a good job of disguising your true colors.

You just wished Barry would look at you the way he would look at Iris. Iris, didn't look at Barry the way you did. You didn't like Iris that much and she sure didn't like you and she did a good job of letting you know that. One day though, you had enough you were ready to yell from the highest roof in Central City and proclaim your love for Barry Allen.

Even if you did that, Barry probably wouldn't even hear you. You decided to call Barry up after your long day and asked if he could come and hand out. He said he was on his way. When he got there he could instantly tell something was off about you.

You didn't have than gleam in your eyes and a bounce in your step. It seemed like the light was sucked out of you and you were drained. "Are you okay, Y/N? Its almost like I don't even know you, Y/N. Is something bothering you?" Barry constantly worried about you and he never saw you like this before and this was probably the first time you asked for him.

"Barry, I have something to tell you." You said sure that you weren't going to back out with a lame excuse. "Hit me, Y/n." Barry said wiling to take on whatever you got from him. "I like you, Barry a lot. And I know you love Iris but I just want you to know that I like you." You said exhaling out.

"Y/N...I.." Was all Barry said to you. Your worst fear has come alive. Barry doesn't like you. "I am so sorry." You said feeling extremely stupid. "Don't be sorry, Y/N I like you too. I just was taken aback at the fact that a girl, you told me you like me first." Barry said chuckling.

You attacked Barry with a big hug and before Barry let you out of his grasp he kissed you tenderly on the cheek.

"Finally." You thought to yourself.

The End! 

A/N: Two updates in one day is good for me but again sorry its so short these are only drabbles!